CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPLEX
Goélia Bleue Océane Complex
Chaussée des Bernaches
Port en Drô
Tel: 02 97 31 70 23
OUR OFFERS FOR A PLEASANT STAY
CARNAC THALASSO & SPA RESORT
Make the most of your stay in our "Bleue Océane" complex in Carnac, for a well-being experience in the largest Sea Spa of Brittany certified "Ecocert Being niveau excellence". With its 2500m2 space dedicated to relaxation, you are sure to like its 3 treatment areas with specific designs: The Sea Spa, the Beauty Spa and the Beauty Centre. Discover the indoor and outdoor sea paths, the massage beds, the large open air jacuzzi, the Turkish baths and saunas, etc.
Head to our great plans page to discover the offers granted to our Goélia customers.
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES
In the price of your stay, the following is included:
- Water and electricity charges
- Access to the outdoor heated pool (dimensions: 3.50m x 6.50m - depth of 0.90 to 1.75 metres), furnished with loungers (open mid-April to mid-September, depending on the weather conditions)
- Flat screen television
- Loan of baby equipment (cot, chair, bath): must be pre-booked at the same time as the accommodation and subject to availability. About beds, according to the manufacturers, we do not supply additional mattress to guarantee the safety of your children.
- Free WiFi access in reception when it is open. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
OUR EXTRA SERVICES:
- Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out at the time of reservation (and cannot be ordered later): €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Multi-risk cancellation insurance: This insurance covers not only cancellation of your stay but also, once on site, your sports activities (for example skiing, ski lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking...) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance must be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on.
- Our four-legged friends : Pets are allowed on a lead for a surcharge to be paid on site of €7/night, €39/week or €69 for at least 14 nights. Please mention when booking (anti-rabies certificate is mandatory). Attack dogs (pitbull) and 2nd cat. (guard/protection) are not allowed. 1 animal per accommodation only.
- End of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette): If your apartment is not returned in a completely clean state or if you do not want to clean, this will be invoiced to you: €45 (to be paid on site). (daily cleaning on request).
- Outdoor parking: €50 per week depending on availability (€25/week if pre-booked)
- Sheets and pillowcases: €10.50 per bed
- Beds made on arrival: €21/bed (including sheets and pillowcases). Pre-book and pay on site.
- Bathroom linen: €6.50 per person per week.
- WiFi in the accommodation: You just need to connect to the site of our supplier and pay directly via bank card (Visa or Mastercard), when you 1st connect. The prices are as follows: €6 per day / €12 3 days / €20 per week / €30 for 2 weeks / €34 family offer 1 week (3 devices) / €51 family offer 2 weeks. Goélia will let you know, when you arrive, the homepage of the website, but is not involved in the order, or in the connection.
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: Saturday between 15:00 and 19:00. The hour of the provision of the accomodation can vary depending on the preparation of this one.
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception for the residence.
- Deposit : €250/apartment. This deposit will be returned to you the day of departure after an inventory or by post within 8 days in the event of departures outside of opening hours.
- Tourist tax: approx. €1 per day per person.
- All your requests (facing a particular way, floor, view, apartment no., etc.) will be taken into account as far as possible, but cannot be guaranteed.
Never exceed the maximum capacity of authorised persons in the dwelling. For safety reasons, we would have to deny you access (even if it is a baby).
Residence access :
By road: Paris / Rennes A11 E50 motorway.
Express road from Rennes, Lorient-Auray direction, then Carnac exit.
Lorient-Nantes express road, Carnac exit.
Approx. 490km from Paris (4 hours 40 mins.)
Approx. 144km from Nantes (1 hour 40 mins.)
Approx. 490km from Bordeaux (4 hours 30 mins.)
Approx. 817km from Lyon (7 hours 15 mins.)
Continue on the D768, then D119 to Port en Drô.
By train: The nearest TGV train station: Place Raoul Dautry - 56400 Auray. Information on www.voyages-sncf.com
By aeroplane: Lorient airport (02 97 87 21 50) and Nantes airport (02 40 84 80 00)