In Font Romeu, in the Eastern Pyrenees, the 3*** "Le Domaine de Castella" tourist complex with indoor heated pool is located 300 metres from the centre of the resort and 600 metres from the telecabin which goes up to the plateau of Les Airelles.
LE DOMAINE DE CASTELLA COMPLEX
Le Domaine de Castella is located a stone's throw from the town centre with its numerous shops, services, infrastructure and events. 100m from the complex, make the most of the tennis, squash and badminton, but also the fitness and mini golf at the Colette Besson centre.
Within the complex, for your stay, you will find a reception and large south-facing terrace (solarium with loungers) with a view of the 2900m high mountain chain, underground car park (height 1.90m), a covered heated pool, a sauna, WiFi access in reception (free during the opening hours of the reception and limited to 30 mins. per day per adult) and WiFi access in the accommodation (extra charge), a fitness room, a lift for the majority of the buildings, a breakfast room and a coin-operated laundry.
The apartments have, for the most part, a terrace with a view of the mountain massifs, a furnished kitchenette (refrigerator, vitroceramic hob, extractor hood, microwave/grill, dishwasher, coffee machine, toaster, kettle), a bathroom with electric heated towel rail and separate WCs except for the 2 people studios. You will also find enough crockery, blankets and pillows.
Some accommodation does not have balconies, but benefits from a wonderful south-, south-east- or south-west-facing location and very wide bay windows with wonderful panoramas (views of the mountains, the golf course or the forest, etc.). Some of the accommodation has 2 bathrooms, subject to request and availability.
- 2 people studio (approx. 20m²): living room with trundle sofa bed (sleeps 2).
- 4 people cabin studio (approx. 30-35m²): living room with trundle sofa bed, cabin bedroom with a set of bunk beds*.
- 2 pieces 4 people (approx. 30-35m²): living room with trundle sofa bed, a bedroom with 1 double bed (option of sleeping a 5th person subject to pre-booking and availability).
- 2 pieces 4-6 people cabin (approx. 35-40m²): living room with trundle sofa bed, cabin bedroom with a set of bunk beds*, 1 bedroom with 1 double bed.
- 3 pieces 6 people (approx. 45m²): living room with trundle sofa bed, 2 bedrooms with 1 double bed or 2 single beds (option of sleeping a 7th person subject to pre-booking and availability).
- 3 pieces cabin or 6-8 people mezzanine (approx. 55m²): living room with trundle sofa bed, cabin bedroom with a set of bunk beds*, 2 bedrooms with 1 double bed and/or 2 single beds.
- 4 pieces 8 people (approx. 65m²): living room with trundle sofa bed, "cabin bedroom" with a set of bunk beds*, 2 bedrooms each with 1 double bed or 2 single beds. Option of sleeping a 9th person subject to availability, after confirmation with the complex only.
*The upper bunk is not suitable for children under 6 years (Decree No. 95.949 of 25/08/1995)
- Discover our promotional and last minute offers under the "Prices-Promos-Availability" tab. Discounts and promotions are not backdated nor can they be combined and can only be booked when they are online.
YOUR Goélia STAYS:
- If you want a weekend, short break or break with an arrival day other than Saturday, check out our "Weekend" section or contact the booking centre: 01.60.76.59.00 (press 3).
- All the useful information for your stay (schedules, contact details, services...) is in the "Practical information" tab.