In Corsica, the recent "Perla Marina" complex is located in Bravone, and overlooks the sea, on the south coast of Bastia.
For your crossings with Corsica Ferries and Mobyline, at low prices, go to the Good Deals tab
THE PERLA MARINA COMPLEX
In the heart of an exceptional natural site, very well-preserved, in the municipality of Linguizzetta, the complex is an ideal starting point to discover Corsica, on the south coast of Bastia, a few kilometres from Aléria, famous Roman site, offering an exceptional view point over the Corsican mountains and the eastern coast.
During your stay, you benefit from free access to the comprehensive facilities of the Perla d'Isula complex located 50m away (heated pool, sporting events in July - August, etc.).
Stays are possible from Saturday to Saturday, but also from Wednesday to Wednesday, to benefit from advantageous prices for the boat crossings mid-week.
OUR APARTMENTS FOR YOUR HOLIDAYS
You have lets for 4 or 6 people in small buildings over 2 levels (ground floor + first floor) located directly overlooking the beach or the sea, offering 2 or 3 room air-conditioned apartments with a sea view.
The apartments are fully furnished with a furnished kitchen (dishwasher or oven, microwave, vitro-ceramic jobs, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, refrigerator, crockery, shower room and WC, balcony (on the first floor) or terrace (on the ground floor) with garden furniture and LCD flat screen television. Parking is free.
- 2 pieces 4 people air conditioned (24C ref.) let, approx. 30m²: 1 bedroom with 1 double bed (160), 1 sofa bed in the lounge (140)
- 3 pieces 6 people air conditioned (36C ref.) let, approx. 35m²: 1 bedroom with 1 double bed (160), 1 bedroom with a set of bunk beds, 1 sofa bed in the lounge (140)
- Discover all our promotional and last minute offers under the "Price-Promos-Availability" tab. The discounts and promotions are not backdated nor can they be combined and can only be booked when they are online.
YOUR Goélia STAYS
- Save on your transportation costs:
You should know that for Corsica, the transport prices (ferry notably, but also via air) are a lot less expensive during the week compared to the weekend, sometimes up to 50% less.
- Do you want to go for a weekend, a short stay or a stay arriving on a day other than Saturday? Then contact the booking centre: 01.60.76.59.00 (press 3).
- All the useful information for your stay (schedules, contact details, services...) is in the "Practical information" tab".
- For your maritime transport or flights and car rentals, Goélia has information for you in the practical information tab.
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we are required not to allow you access.