CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPLEX
Résidence Goélia Le Château Ricard
7 rue Hygonnet
12130 Saint-Geniez d'Olt
Tel: 05 65 59 76 41
Fax: 05 65 42 39 96
(An emergency number is in your travel documents in the event of a delay the day of your arrival)
OUR OFFERS FOR A PLEASANT STAY
- An evening in a buron, with a minimum of 20 people, to be booked, with an extra charge. On the menu: grilled sausages, aligot (cheese and potato side dish), tart and wine: €15 per adult and €10 per child under 10 years old (prices indicative only).
-Small gourmet market, every Monday in the Village-club from the start of July from 18:00 to 22:00:
Option of eating on site with "De la ferme à l'assiette" (From farm to plate) Events: dishes of Aubrac meat, South-West French wines, aligot / farçous / truffade, sheep's milk ice cream from Larzac, merguez, local chacuterie, local cheese, preserves, walnut oil, fouace / crêpes / waffles.
- Archery sessions once per week in the Goélia Village, at the bottom of the complex (Lasts 1 hour 30, for all ages).
-Presentation and start point for activities, every week in the Village Goélia holiday complex (extra charge: prices listed are indicative only and subject to changes by our local partners): quad-biking (€60 per person and €15 for the passenger), canoeing on the Lot (€15 per person) or the Tarn (between €19 and €23), rafting on the Tarn (€25 per person), pony club (led pony rides: 1/2 hr €5; trips from €20 per 1 hour, Introduction from €15 for 1 hour 30), acrobatic treetop course, etc.
Other outings (prices indicative only):
- "Stand up paddle", land and Olt river (€18 for an intro trip with a guide) or "Stand up paddle/ apéro" (€25 per person) and rafting on the Lot in spring!
- Les bateliers du Viaduc: 1 hour 30 trip in a motorboat on the Tarn. (from €24 per adult; €16.50 for under 16 year olds and €9.50 for children under 9). Booking on 05 65 59 12 41.
Welcome party on Sunday at 18:00 with the services providers in the Village Goélia.
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES
In the price of your stay, the following is included:
- Water and electricity charges
- Access to the outdoor pool (4m x 8m, depth: 1.20m), open mid-May to mid-September depending on weather conditions.
- The WiFi access at the reception of the complex during its opening hours. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
- Sheets (beds not made) and television.
- Loan of baby gear (bed, chair, bath): to be pre-booked at the same time as the accommodation, depending on availability (limited amount).
OUR EXTRA SERVICES:
- Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking (and cannot be ordered later on): €31 per accommodation and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Cancellation and multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers not only cancellation of your stay but also, once on site, your sports activities (for example skiing, ski lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking...) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance must be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on.
- Our friends the animals: Small pets are accepted on a leash subject to an extra charge per animal to be paid on site of €7 per night, €39 per week or €90 for 3 weeks. Please mention when booking (anti-rabies certificate is mandatory). Attack dogs (pit bull) and second category (guard/protection) are not allowed. 1 animal per accommodation only.
- End of stay cleaning: If your apartment is not returned in a completely clean state, cleaning will be invoiced to you: €45 (2 rooms), €50 (3 rooms) and €60 (4 rooms) to be paid on site. If you prefer not to do the cleaning yourself, please notify our reception (final or daily cleaning on request).
- Sheets and pillowcases: €10.50/bed/change
-Beds made on arrival service: €21/bed (including sheets and pillowcases). Pre-book and pay on site.
-Bathroom linen: 6.50/pers/week.
- Disposable bathmat: 1€.
- Hygiene kit: (including washing-up liquid, dishwasher tablets and sanitary cleaner): €6 per kit.
- Continental breakfast kit: (including local pastry, fresh bread, jam, butter, honey, hot drink and orange juice: €7.50 per adult and €5.50 per child under 10 years old. Breakfast reserved but not consumed is still charged.
- View of the Lot extra charge: €15 per week depending on availability. Pre-book and pay on site.
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: From 15.00 to 19.00
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception for the residence.
- Apartment accessible to people with disabilities: YES, in 2 room 4 people accommodation depending on availability. Notify when booking.
- Deposit: €250 per accommodation (to be paid on site).
- Tourist tax: approx €0.80 per day and per person over 13 years old, according to the municipal decision (to be paid on site). Goélia is not responsible for changes to this municipal tax.
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we are required not to allow you access.
Residence access :
By train: Rodez SNCF train station 50km away
By aeroplane: Rodez airport 50km away
By road: A75 motorway, exit 41 "Campagnac". In Saint Geniez d'Olt, take the road opposite Credit Agricole, "Centre Historique" direction
=> Enter the centre and follow the one way
At the "Hôtel de Ricard" sign, park in the "Place du Quai" cul-de-sac behind the sign to access the green doorway behind the Château and more easily unload your suitcases.