CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE RESIDENCE
Résidence Goélia Le Village Gaulois
Zac des Longes
73130 Saint François Longchamp
OUR SUGGESTIONS FOR A PLEASANT STAY
– Reserving your ski equipment
Reserve your skis at the same time as your accommodation or no later than 10 days before your departure to ensure availability and the best equipment possible on the day of your arrival (with Goélia: Discount of up to 30% (Révélation skis) on the public prices displayed in the Sport 2000 store, our partner at Saint-François Longchamp). You can cancel your ski equipment up to 10 days before your departure without charge (admin fees only).
Ski equipment (ski pack: skis, poles, boots): The prices below take into account the discounts granted by Goélia compared to the prices posted in the store.
- " Révélation " range: €81/adult for 6 or 7 days. The "Révélation" range from Goélia is ideal for “beginner” skiers who want to learn safely using reliable equipment. This range corresponds “bleu ***” at Sport 2000
- " Plaisir " range: €113/adult for 6 or 7 days. The "plaisir" range from Goélia is suitable for "intermediate" skiers who want to enjoy discovering the thrill of winter sports. Ideal for safe “relaxing” skiing. This range corresponds at Sport 2000 to "Red****"
- " Emotion " range: €129/adult for 6 or 7 days. The "émotion" range from Goélia is the category of skis perfectly suited for skiing enthusiasts, on or off-piste! "Black*****" equipment at Sport 2000.
- Children (from 7-13 years of age under 160cm): €58/child for 6 or 7 days. You'll find the "children's" range from Goélia under the "Kid" name at Sport 2000.
- P'tits bouts (-7 years of age under 120cm): €44/child for 6 or 7 days. The "P'tits bouts" (littl'uns) range is reserved for 0-6 years, identified at Sport 2000 as "Baby".
- Snowboard adult (surf, boots): €113 per adult for 6 or 7 days.
- Snowboard child (surf, boots / 7-13 year olds under 160cm): €78 per child for 6 or 7 days.
- Child helmet: €15 for 6 or 7 days.
- Adult helmet: €21 for 6 or 7 days.
The helmet is strongly recommended.
When booking, please specify the size, height weight, and date of birth of each skier.
- Booking your ski lift passes (prices for information only 2017/2018):
Special offer reserved for Goélia customers, valid for passes purchased at the same time as your accommodation and to be booked at least 7 days before departure. You can cancel your ski lift packages up to 10 days before your departure without charge (admin fees only).
- 25% discount from 23 december to 30 december 2017, from 6 january to 10 february 2018 and from 10 march to 21 april 2018.
- 10% discount from 30 december 2017 to 6 january 2018 and from 10 february to 10 march 2018.
ESSENTIAL! Dates of birth must be entered in the format DD/MM/YYYY. Otherwise the packages will not be able to be taken into account in your deal.
Public prices 6-day package Grand Domaine (St François Longchamp / Valmorel) (Public prices packages starting from 23 december 2017)
- Adults (from 13 to 64 years old): €227,30/adult
- Children (from 5 to 7 inclusive): €149,20 per child
- Adolescents (from 8 to 12 inclusive) and Seniors (65 to 74 inclusive): €193,20 per pers.
- Free for children under 5 and seniors over 75. (photo required and €2 to pay for the holder).
Public prices 7-day package Grand Domaine (St François Longchamp / Valmorel) (Public prices starting from 23 december 2017)
- Adults (from 13 to 64 years old): €256,10/adult
- Children (from 5 to 7 inclusive): €168,50 per child
- Adolescents (from 8 to 12 inclusive) and Seniors (65 to 74 inclusive): €219,20 per pers.
- Free for children under 5 years and seniors over 75 years (photo required and €2 to pay for the holder).
- Discounts 2017-2018:
- Special Noël: For 1 adult Grand Domaine package purchased = 1 child Grand Domaine package offered !
Available for a stay from 23 december to 30 december 2017 if you booked before 13 december 2017.
- Printemps des Petits Skieurs: from 31 march 2018 the child ski lift is OFFERED for every children under 10 year olds.
In the price of your stay, the following is included:
- Access to the indoor heated swimming pool (during opening hours): 8m x 8m, depth 1.50m
- WIFI access at reception: during the opening hours of the reception. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
- Water and electricity charges
- Loan of baby equipment (cot, chair, bath): must be pre-booked at the same time as the accommodation and subject to availability.
OUR EXTRA SERVICES:
- Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be purchased at the time of booking and cannot be ordered at a later date: €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Cancellation and multirisk insurance: This insurance covers not only cancellation of your stay, but also, once on site, your sporting activities (eg skiing, ski lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking...) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE font. This insurance must always be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on.
- Snow assistance insurance: This insurance protects you only in the event of cancellation or interruption of sports activities and the accidental breakage of sports equipment (the accommodation is excluded from this guarantee): €24 per unit and per stay, regardless of the number of skiers and if these services are paid to Goélia and on the summary invoice for the stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Our four-legged friends: Small pets are allowed on a lead for an extra charge per animal to be paid on site of €39 per week, €7/day or €90 for 3 weeks or more (just one animal per unit). Please mention whenbooking. Compulsory anti-rabies certificate. First and second category attack dogs (pitbulls, guard or defence dogs) are strictly forbidden in our residences.
- End of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette): If your apartment is not returned in a clean state, cleaning will be invoiced on site: €36 (except kitchenette) for a unit for 4 people, €41 for a unit for 6 people, and €46 for a chalet for 7 or 8 people. If, however, you would prefer to not do cleaning, get information from our reception (daily cleaning on demand)
- Hire of sheets and pillowcases possible: €10.50 per bed – change €10.50/bed/change (to be paid on site)
- Beds made on arrival: €21/bed (including sheets and pillowcases). Pre-book and pay on site.
- Bathroom linen (1 large towel, 1 small towel): €6.50 per person/kit/week - change: €6.50/pers/change (to be paid on site)
- Saunas : €4/person/20-minute session (to be paid on site)
- Flat-screen TV: €8/day, €15/2 days, €40/week or €65 for 2 weeks. 3rd week for free.
- WIFI access: You just need to connect to the site of our supplier and pay directly via bank card (Visa or Mastercard), when you first connect. The prices are as follows: €6 per day / €12 3 days / €20 per week / €30 for 2 weeks / €34 family offer 1 week (3 devices) / €51 family offer 2 weeks. Goélia will let you know, when you arrive, the homepage of the website, but is not involved in the order, or in the connection.
- Care kit: (washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, sanitary cleaner, sponge, bin bags): €6/kit (to be paid on site)
- Laundry: 200 m from the residence, €5 to be paid on site.
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: From 15.00 to 19.00
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception for the residence.
- Apartment accessible to people with disabilities: YES depending on availability. Notify when booking.
- Deposit : €250 per accommodation (to be paid on site).
- Tourist tax: approximately €1.10 per day and per person over 18 years old according to municipal decision (to be paid on site).
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we are required not to allow you access.
Residence access :
By train: TGV Paris to St Avre la Chambre daily connections by bus for main train arrivals. To reserve shuttles from the station to Saint François Longchamp :http://www.mobisavoie.fr/
By plane: Chambéry/Aix les Bains or Geneva Cointrin or Lyon St Exupéry
*Shuttles Grenoble - Lyon - Chambéry airports / Saint François Longchamp are organised this winter every Saturday.
The Trans-Alpes company provides the service.
- Booking via the Tourist Office (04.79.59.10.56) section "book online" and "airport shuttles"
From December to March:
Departure of shuttles from Lyon: Lyon -> Maurienne
Saturdays 12.30 and 15.30
Arrival of shuttles in Lyon: Maurienne -> Lyon
Saturdays at 8.15 and 13.30
By road : A 43 exit 26 La Chambre, then CD 213 towards Saint François Longchamp, Col de la Madeleine.