CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE RESIDENCE
Le Rond Point des Pistes Goélia Complex
Zac des Longes
73130 Saint-François Longchamp
Tel: 04 79 59 71 62
OUR SUGGESTIONS FOR A PLEASANT STAY
The Children's Club is located in the centre of the resort, a 10-minute walk from the Goélia complex. Your children are welcomed for half days (morning or afternoon) or during the day from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
The children's house provides:
* A preferential rate only for weeklong packages of ½ days or full days and are not cumulative over 2 or more weeks.
The M-Card summer rates
Discover the new deal on offer from the Saint François Longchamp resort for the summer. The M-Card allows you to benefit for free from various activities during your stay.
To be booked at the same time as your accommodation or, at the latest, 8 days before your arrival.
The M-Card is available to people from 5 years old.
– Grocery delivery
You can have your groceries delivered to your apartment with Le Vival des Longes, (upon arrival or during the stay and only in the neighbourhood of des Longes). Simply send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact them on 04 79 59 40 22.
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES:
In the price of your stay, the following is included:
- WIFI access at reception: during the opening hours of the reception. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
- Water and electricity charges
- Loan of baby equipment (cot, chair, bath): To be booked in advance at the same time as your accommodation and subject to availability .
OUR EXTRA SERVICES:
- Insurance : Cancellation insurance can be taken out at the time of booking and cannot be ordered at a later date: €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Cancellation and multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers not only cancellation of your stay but also, once on site, your sports activities (for example skiing, ski lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking...) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance must be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on.
- Our pet friends : Small pets are allowed on a lead for an additional charge per animal to be paid on site of €30 per week, €5/ day or €90 for 3 weeks and longer (1 pet per unit). To be notified when booking. Rabies vaccination certificate compulsory. First and second category attack dogs (pit bull, guard or defence dogs) are banned in our complexes.
- End of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette): If your apartment is not left in a perfect state of cleanliness, a housekeeping fee will be charged on site: €36 (except kitchenette) for a 4-person unit, € 41 for a 6-person unit, and €46 for an 8-person unit. If, however, you would prefer to not do cleaning, get information from our reception (daily cleaning on demand).
- Sheet and pillowcase hire possible : €10.50 per bed - change €10.50 / bed / change (to be paid on site).
-Beds made on arrival service: €21/bed (including sheets and pillowcases). Pre-book and pay on site.
- Bathroom linen (1 large towel, 1 small towel and a bath mat): €6.50 per person/kit/week - change: €6.50/pers/change (to be paid on site).
- Flat screen TV: €39/week or €58 for 2 weeks. 3rd week for free.
- WIFI access: Simply connect to our supplier's website and pay directly by bank card (visa or mastercard) on 1st connection. The prices are as follows: €6 per day / €12 3 days / €20 per week / €30 for 2 weeks / €34 family offer 1 week (3 devices) / €51 family offer 2 weeks. Goélia will let you know, when you arrive, the homepage of the website, but is not involved in the order, or in the connection.
- Maintenance Kit: (washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, sanitary cleaner, sponge, bin bags): €6/kit (to be paid on site).
- Laundromat on site: €5.50 per wash (to be paid on site), detergent included, drying: €3.50.
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: From 3 pm to 7 pm.
Departures: Before 10 am.
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception for the residence.
- Apartment accessible to people with disabilities: YES depending on availability. Notify when booking.
- Deposit: €250 per unit (to be paid on site).
- Tourism tax : around €1.10 per day and per person over 18 years old pursuant to municipal law (to be paid on site).
Never exceed the maximum capacity of people allowed in the unit. For safety reasons, we are required not to allow you access.
Residence access :
By train: TGV Paris to St Avre la Chambre daily bus connections to the main train arrivals Tel: 04 79 59 48 47
By plane: Chambéry / Aix les Bains or Genéve Cointrin or Lyon st Exupéry
By car: A 43 exit 26 La Chambre, then CD 213 direction Saint François Longchamp, col de la Madeleine.