CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPLEX
Le Rond Point des Pistes Goélia Complex
ZAC des Longes
73130 Saint-François Longchamp
OUR SUGGESTIONS FOR A PLEASANT STAY
Reserving your ski equipment
Reserve your skis at the same time as your accommodation or no later than 10 days before your departure to ensure availability and the best equipment possible on the day of your arrival (with Goélia: Discount of up to 25% on the public prices displayed in the Sport 2000 store, our partner at Saint-François Longchamp). You can cancel your ski equipment up to 10 days before your departure without charge (admin fees only).
Ski equipment (ski pack: skis, poles, boots): The prices below take into account the discounts granted by Goélia compared to the prices posted in the store.
Winter 2019/2020 prices (19/12/20 - 17/04/2021)
- SKIR : "Révélation" Range: €89 per adult for 6 or 7 days. The "Révélation" range from Goélia is ideal for “beginner” skiers who want to learn safely using reliable equipment. This range corresponds at Sport 2000 to Category A.
- SKIP : "Plaisir" Range: €109 per adult for 6 or 7 days. The "plaisir" range from Goélia is suitable for "intermediate" skiers who want to enjoy discovering the thrill of winter sports. Ideal for safe “relaxing” skiing. This range corresponds at Sport 2000 to Category B.
- SKIS : "Sensation" Range: €126 per adult for 6 or 7 days. The "sensation" range from Goélia is the category of skis perfectly suited for skiing enthusiasts, on or off-piste! This range corresponds at Sport 2000 to Category C.
- SKIX : "Excellence" Range: €141 per adult for 6 or 7 days. The "Excellence" range from Goélia is the category of skis perfectly suited for experts, ultra-high performance! This range corresponds at Sport 2000 to Category D.
- SKIC : " Champion" Children Range (7-13 years old under 160cm): €84 per child for 6 or 7 days. This range corresponds at Sport 2000 to "Junior".
- SKIE : " Espoir" Children Range (7-13 years old under 160cm): €59 per child for 6 or 7 days. This range corresponds at Sport 2000 to "Junior".
- SKIB : "P'tits bouts" Range (under 7 years old and under 120cm): €47 per child for 6 or 7 days. This range corresponds at Sport 2000 to "Enfant (0-6 ans)".
- SNOP : "Plaisir" Snowboard Range adult (Surf, boots) : €109 per adult for 6 or 7 days. This range corresponds at Sport 2000 to "Snowboard B".
- SNOS : "Sensation" Snowboard Range adult (Surf, boots) : €126 per adult for 6 or 7 days. This range corresponds at Sport 2000 to "Snowboard C".
- SNOE : Snowboard Range children ((7-13 year olds under 160cm / Surf, boots) : €84 per child for 6 or 7 days. This range corresponds at Sport 2000 to "Snowboard Junior".
- CASE : Child's helmet: €18 for 6 or 7 days.
- CASA : Adult helmet: €18 for 6 or 7 days.
When booking, please specify the size, height weight, and date of birth of each skier.
- Booking your ski lift passes 2019/2020 :
Special offer reserved for Goélia customers, valid for passes purchased at the same time as your accommodation and to be booked at least 7 days before departure. You can cancel your ski lift packages up to 10 days before your departure without charge (admin fees only).
- High season : 21/12 to 04/01 and 08/02 to 07/03
- Season : 25/01 to 08/020 and 07/03 to 14/03
- Low season : 04/01 to 25/01 and 14/03 to 18/04
ESSENTIAL! Dates of birth must be entered in the format DD/MM/YYYY. Otherwise the packages will not be able to be taken into account in your deal.
Goelia prices 6-days package Grand Domaine (St François Longchamp / Valmorel)
- (RM6) Adults (from 13 to 64 years): €214/adult during high season ; €190/adult during season and €167/adult during low season
- (RM6) Children (from 5 to 12 years): €176/child during high season ; €157/child during season and €137/child during low season
- (RM6) Seniors (65 to 74 years): €193/senior during high season ; €172/senior during season and €150/senior during low season
- Free for children under 5 years and seniors over 75 years (photo required and €2 to pay for the holder).
Special Offers :
- Printemps des Petits Skieurs: from 28 march 2020 the children ski lift package is OFFERED for every children between 5 and 9 years !
OUR OTHER OFFER
– Grocery delivery
You can have your groceries delivered to your apartment with Le Vival des Longes, (upon arrival or during the stay and only in the neighbourhood of des Longes). Simply send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact them on 04 79 59 40 22.
Sledge Packaging Winter 2019/202* :
- 5 SOLO slides : 20€
- 5 DUO slides : 35€
*Prices only available in presales. Booking with the residence, pickup inthecashier like the ski lift passes.
OUR SERVICES THAT ARE INCLUDED:
In the price of your stay, the following is included:
- Water and electricity charges
- WIFI access at reception: during the opening hours of the reception. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
- Loan of baby equipment (cot, chair, bath): must be pre-booked at the same time as the accommodation and subject to availability. About beds, according to the manufacturers, we do not supply additional mattress to guarantee the safety of your children.
THE FOLLOWING SERVICES ARE FOR AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE:
- Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on: €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Multiple-risk and cancellation insurance: This insurance covers you not only for the cancellation of your stay but also once on site, for your sports activities (for example skiing, ski lessons, ski gear , mountain biking, etc.) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance must be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on.
- Snow assist insurance : This insurance protects you only in the event of cancellation or interruption of sports activities and the accidental breakage of sports equipment (the accommodation is excluded from this guarantee): €24 per unit and per stay, regardless of the number of skiers and if these services are paid to Goélia and on the summary invoice for the stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Our pet friends: Small pets are allowed on a lead for an additional charge per animal to be paid on site of €39 per week, €7/day or €90 for 3 weeks or longer (only 1 pet per unit). To be notified when booking. Rabies vaccination certificate compulsory. First and second category attack dogs (pit bull, guard or defence dogs) are banned in our complexes.
- Cleaning at the end of stay (except kitchenette): If your apartment is not left in a perfect state of cleanliness, a housekeeping fee will be charged on site: €36 (except kitchenette) for a 4-person unit, € 41 for a 6-person unit, and €46 for an 8-person unit. However, if you would prefer not to do the housecleaning, ask reception (final or daily housecleaning upon request)
- Hire of sheets and pillowcases possible: €10.50 per bed – change €10.50/bed/change (to be paid on site)
- Beds made on arrival: €21/bed (including sheets and pillowcases). Pre-book and pay on site.
- Bathroom linen(1 large towel, 1 small towel): €6.50 per person/kit/week - change: €6.50/pers/change (to be paid on site)
- Wi-Fi access: You just need to connect to the site of our supplier and pay directly via bank card (Visa or Mastercard), when you first connect. The prices are as follows: €6 per day / €12 3 days / €20 per week / €30 for 2 weeks / €30 family offer 1 week (3 devices) / €40 family offer 2 weeks. Goélia will let you know, when you arrive, the homepage of the website, but is not involved in the order, or in the connection.
- Maintenance kit: (dishwashing liquid, dishwasher tablets, cleaning detergent, sponge, garbage bags): €6/kit (to be paid on site)
- Laundromat on site: €5.50 per wash (to be paid on site), detergent included, drying: €3.50
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: Saturday between 15:00 and 19:00. The hour of the provision of the accomodation can vary depending on the preparation of this one.
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception for the residence.
- Apartment accessible to people with disabilities: YES depending on availability. Notify when booking.
- Deposit : €250 per unit (to be paid on site).
- Tourist tax: approximately €1.65 per day and per person over 18 years old (to be paid on site). As it is a local tax, Goélia is not responsible for any modification.
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we are required not to allow you access.
Residence access :
By train: TGV Paris to St Avre la Chambre daily bus connections to the main train arrivals Tel: 04.79.59.48.47.
To book shuttles from the train station to Saint François Longchamp: http://www.mobisavoie.fr/
By plane: Chambéry / Aix les Bains and Geneva Cointrin and Lyon St Exupéry.
Airport shuttles Grenoble - Lyon - Chambéry / Saint François Longchamp are set up for this winter every Saturday.
The Trans-Alpes company provides this service.
- Registration at the Tourist Office
From December to March:
Shuttle departures from Lyon: Lyon -> Maurienne
Saturday 12:30 pm and 3:30 pm
Shuttle arrivals in Lyon: Maurienne -> Lyon
Saturday at 08:15 and 13:30
By car: A 43 exit No. 26 La Chambre, then CD 213 to St François Longchamp, Col de la Madeleine. Do not use GPS in winter.