CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE RESIDENCE
Goélia Les Chalets des Ecourts
Hameau des Chambons
73530 St Jean d'Arves
Tel: 04 79 59 34 81
OUR OFFERS FOR A PLEASANT STAY:
- Reserve your ski equipment 2020/2021 :
Reserve your skis online at the same time as your accommodation or at the latest 8 days before your departure, to ensure the availability and best equipment possible the day you arrive (Goelia: discount can reach 33% on the public prices displayed in Skiset stores, our partner in St Jean D'Arves). You can cancel your ski equipment up to 10 days before your departure without charge (admin fees only).
High season:19/12 to 02/01 and 13/02 to 06/03
Low season:02/01 to 13/02 and 06/03 to 10/04
Ski equipment: The prices here below take into account the discounts granted by Goélia compared with the prices displayed in store.
- SKIR : "Révélation" Range: €63 during high season and €57 during off season per adult for 6 or 7 days. The "Révélation" range from Goélia is ideal for “beginner” skiers who want to learn safely using reliable equipment. This range corresponds at Skiset to "Pack Eco".
- SKIP : "Plaisir" Range: €81 during high season and €73 during off season per adult for 6 or 7 days. The "plaisir" range from Goélia is suitable for "intermediate" skiers who want to enjoy discovering the thrill of winter sports. Ideal for safe “relaxing” skiing. This range corresponds at Skiset to "Pack Découverte".
- SKIS : "Sensation" Range: €94 during high season and €84 during off season per adult for 6 or 7 days. The "sensation" range from Goélia is the category of skis perfectly suited for skiing enthusiasts, on or off-piste! This range corresponds at Skiset to "Pack Sensation".
- SKIX : "Excellence" Range: €108 during high season and €96 during off season per adult for 6 or 7 days. The "Excellence" range from Goélia is the category of skis perfectly suited for experts, ultra-high performance! This range corresponds at Skiset to "Pack Excellence".
- SKIC : " Champion" Children Range (8-13 years old): €63 during high season and €57 during off season per child for 6 or 7 days. This range corresponds at Skiset to "Pack Champion".
- SKIE : " Espoir" Children Range (6-11 years old): €39 during high season and €37 during off season per child for 6 or 7 days. This range corresponds at Skiset to "Pack Espoir".
- SKIB : "P'tits bouts" Range (under 6 years old): €31 during high season and €28 during off season per child for 6 or 7 days. This range corresponds at Skiset to "Pack Mini Kid".
- SNOP : "Plaisir" Snowboard Range adult (Surf, boots) : €81 during high season and €73 during off season per adult for 6 or 7 days. This range corresponds at Skiset to "Snow Découverte".
- SNOS : "Sensation" Snowboard Range adult (Surf, boots) : €94 during high season and €84 during off season per adult for 6 or 7 days. This range corresponds at Skiset to "Pack Sensation".
- SNOE : Snowboard Range children (8-13 year olds/ Surf, boots) : €63 during high season and €57 during off season per child for 6 or 7 days. This range corresponds at Skiset to "Snow Champion".
- CASE : Child's helmet: €12 during high season and €10 during off season for 6 or 7 days.
- CASA : Adult helmet: €18 for 6 or 7 days.
When you book, you must specify the shoe size, size, weight and date of birth of each skier.
- Book your ski lift packages 2019/2020 :
Special offer for Goélia customers, book your packages at the same time as your accommodation or, at the latest 7 days before departure. You can cancel your ski lift packages up to 10 days before your departure without charge (admin fees only).
ESSENTIAL! Dates of birth must be entered in the format DD/MM/YYYY. Otherwise the packages will not be able to be taken into account in your deal.
Public prices 6 days Les Sybelles package (indicative prices) :
- Adults (from 12 to under 64 years old): €227,40/adult
- Children (from 5 to 11 years old) and Senior (65 to 74 year olds): €194,00/person
- Free for children under 4 years old and seniors over 75 years old.
Public prices 7 days Les Sybelles package (indicative prices) :
- Adults (from 12 to under 64 years old): €249,90/adult
- Children (from 5 to 11 years old) and Senior (65 to 74 year olds): €213,10/person
- Free for children under 4 years old and seniors over 75 years old.
OUR OTHERS OFFERS :
-Delivery of your shopping
Have your shopping delivered by the SHERPA of St Jean d'Arves La Chal to your apartment. You can order your shopping at www.sherpa.net
- The tourist office
Every Sunday evening the Tourist office will be there during our welcome party at the complex (around 18:00/19:00) with other service providers to present the resort and its different events (with OHP).
- The free shuttle from 21/12 to 11/04/20
Every 30 minutes
From Sunday to Friday : 08h30-18h45
Saturday : 09h00-12h00 ; 14h30-17h30
- Les Cherubins Childcare centre
The childcare centre, open all year round, is located in the centre of the resort, hamlet of La Chal. The maximum capacity is 30-35 children from 3 months to 6 years inclusive.
Pre-season: contact the childcare centre by email or the town hall by phone on 04 79 59 72 64.
Closed on Saturdays.
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES
In the price of your stay, the following is included:
- Water and electricity charges
- Access to the outdoor heated pool (6m x 12m, depth: 0.85 to 1.50m)
- Access to the sauna, in accordance with displayed times
- Access to the Turkish bath, in accordance with displayed times
- Access to the fitness room (according to the opening hours indicated at the reception)
- Loan of baby gear (bed, chair, bath): To be booked in advance at the same time as your accommodation and subject to availability. About beds, according to the manufacturers, we do not supply additional mattress to guarantee the safety of your children.
- An outdoor non-covered car park space - Depending on availability
- Access to the WIFI in the reception, when it is open. Access limited to 30 mins. per day and per adult.
OUR EXTRA SERVICES
- Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on: €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
-Cancellation and multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers you not just for the cancellation of your stay, but also, once on site, for your sporting activities (for example skiing, ski lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking, etc.) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance must be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on.
- Snow assistance insurance: This insurance protects you only in the event of cancellation or interruption of sports activities and the accidental breakage of sports equipment (the accommodation is excluded from this guarantee): €24 per unit and per stay, regardless of the number of skiers and if these services are paid to Goélia and on the summary invoice for the stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Our friends the animals: Small pets are accepted on a leash subject to an extra charge per animal to be paid on site of €39 per week, €7 per day or €69 for 14 weeks or more (only 1 animal per accommodation). To be notified when booking. Rabies vaccination certificate compulsory. First and second category attack dogs (pit bull, guard or defence dogs) are banned in our complexes.
- End-of-stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette): If your apartment is not left in a perfect state of cleanliness, a housekeeping fee will be charged on site: €36 (excluding kitchenette) for accommodation for 4 people, €41 for accommodation for 6 people. If, however, you would prefer to not do cleaning, get information from our reception (daily cleaning on demand).
- Sheet and pillowcase hire possible: €10.50 per bed - changing €10.50/bed/change (to be paid on site).
- Beds made on your arrival service: €21/bed (including sheets and pillowcases). Pre-book and pay on site.
- Bathroom linen (1 large towel per person, 1 small towel per person and a bathmat per accommodation): €6.50 per person/kit/week - change: €6.50/pers/change (to be paid on site).
- WiFi access : You just need to connect to the site of our supplier and pay directly via bank card (Via or Mastercard), when you first connect. The prices are as follows: €6 per day / €12 3 days / €20 per week / €30 for 2 weeks / €30 family offer 1 week (3 devices) / €40 family offer 2 weeks. Goélia will let you know, when you arrive, the homepage of the website, but is not involved in the order, or in the connection.
- Hygiene kit: (washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, sanitary cleaner, sponge, bin bags): €6/kit (to be paid on site).
-Covered car park: €10 if booked at the same time as the accommodation, otherwise €25 per week to be paid on site (specify when booking).
-On site laundry: €6 washing and €4 drying.
- Bread and pastry delivery every morning to the complex (to be booked and paid for the day before at reception).
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: Saturday between 15:00 and 19:00. The hour of the provision of the accomodation can vary depending on the preparation of this one.
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrival outside of these times or for another day must be agreed with the complex's reception.
- Apartment accessible to disabled people: YES depending on availability. Notify when booking.
- Deposit: €250 per accommodation (to be paid on site).
- Tourist tax: Approx. €1.10 per day and per person (babies, children, adults) according to the municipal decision (to be paid on site).
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we would have to deny you access.
Residence access :
By road: A6 Lyon, A42 Chambéry, Grenoble. A43/E70, exit 13, Chambéry direction,
Albertville, Turin, exit 27 St Jean de Maurienne, D926 Combe Genin, then D80b St Jean d'Arves
By train : Saint Jean de Maurienne SNCF train station (Paris TGV in 4 hours)
Tourist office: 04 79 59 73 30