CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE RESIDENCE
Goélia Goélia Les Chalets des Ecourts
Hameau des Chambons
73530 St Jean d'Arves
Tel: 04 79 59 34 81
Fax: 04 79 56 80 21
OUR OFFERS FOR A PLEASANT STAY:
- Reserve your ski equipment (2017/2018 indicative prices):
Reserve your skis online at the same time as your accommodation or at the latest 7 days before your departure, to ensure the availability and best equipment possible the day you arrive (with Goélia: discount can reach 40% on the public prices displayed in the Skiset store, our partner in Corbier).You can cancel your ski equipment up to 10 days before your departure without a charge (administration fee only).
High season: from 23 december 2017 to 6 january 2018 and 10 february to 10 march 2018.
Low season: from the begging of the season to 23 december 2017 and from 6 january to 10 february 2018 and 10 march 2018 to the end of the season.
Ski equipment: The prices here below take into account the discounts granted by Goélia compared with the prices displayed in store.
- "Révélation" range": €65 per adult for 6 days in the high season, €56 per adult for 6 days in the low season. The "Révélation" range from Goélia is ideal for “beginner” skiers who want to learn safely using reliable equipment. This range corresponds to "Eco" at Skiset
- "Plaisir" Range: €81 per adult for 6 days in the high season, €71 per adult for 6 days in the low season. The "plaisir" range from Goélia is suitable for "intermediate" skiers who want to enjoy discovering the thrill of winter sports. Ideal for safe “relaxing” skiing. This range corresponds to "Evolution" at Skiset
- "Sensation" range": €94 per adult for 6 days in the high season, €82 per adult for 6 days in the low season. The "sensation" range from Goélia is the category of skis perfectly suited for skiing enthusiasts, on or off-piste! "Sensation" equipment at Skiset.
-"Supérieur" Range: €108 per adult for 6 days in the high season, €94 per adult for 6 days in the low season. The "Supérieur" range from Goélia is the ski category that perfectly suits snow sport experts, on or off piste! "Excellence" equipment at Skiset.
-Children (6-11 year olds): €39 per a child for 6 days in the high season and €35 per child in the low season. You will find the "enfants" (children) range from Goélia under the name "Espoir" at Skiset.
- P'tits bouts (under 6 years old): €32 per a child for 6 days in the high season and €28 per child in the low season. The "P'tits bouts" range is reserved for 0 to 6 year olds, identified at Skiset by "Mini Kid".
- Snowboard "Plaisir" range: €81 per adult in the high season and €71 per adult in the low season. The "plaisir" range from Goélia is suitable for "intermediate" snowboarders who want to enjoy discovering the thrill of winter sports. Ideal for safe “relaxing” snowboarding. This range corresponds to "Evolution" at Skiset.
- Snowboard "Sensation" range: €94 per adult in the high season and €82 per adult in the low season. The "sensation" range from Goélia is the category of snows perfectly suited for snowboarding enthusiasts, on or off-piste! "Sensation" equipment at Skiset.
-Snowboard Children (8-13 year olds): €65 per child in the high season and €56 per child in the low season. You will find the "enfants" (children) range from Goélia under the name "Champion" at Skiset.
- Children's helmet: €11 for 6 days in the high season and €10 per child in the low season. Helmets are strongly recommended.
-Adult helmet: €18 for 6 days in the high and low season.
When you book, you must specify the shoe size, size, weight and date of birth of each skier.
- Book your ski lift packages (indicative prices):
Special offer for Goélia customers, book your packages at the same time as your accommodation or, at the latest 7 days before departure. You can cancel your ski lift packages up to 10 days before your departure without charge (admin fees only).
- 5% discount from 23 december 2017 to 6 january 2018 and from 3 february to 17 march 2018.
- 15% discount from 20 january to 3 february 2018, from 17 march to 24 march 2018 and from 31 march to 7 april 2018.
- 20% discount from 6 january to 20 january 2018, from 24 march to 31 march 2018 and from 7 april to 14 april 2018.
- Discount "Noël avant l'heure":
For 2 adult package 6 or 7 days Les Sybelles purchased = 1 chil package 6 or 7 days (under 12 year olds) Les Sybelles offered. Discount available from 23 december 2017 to 30 december 2017.
- Spring discount Les Sybelles:
For 1 Adult package 6 or 7 days Les Sybelles purchased = 1 Child package 6 or 7 days Les Sybelles offered (under 12 years) discount from 31 march to 13 april 2018 only for Les Sybelles ski area.
Discounts applicable on the prices here below:
ESSENTIAL! Dates of birth must be entered in the format DD/MM/YYYY. Otherwise the packages will not be able to be taken into account in your deal.
Public prices 6 day Les Sybelles package
- Adults (from 12 to under 65 years old): €222,50/adult
- Children (from 5 to 11 years old) and Senior (65 to 75 year olds): €189,20/person
- Free for children under 4 years old and seniors over 75 years old.
Public prices 7 day Les Sybelles package
- Adults (from 12 to under 65 years old): €243/adult
- Children (5 to 11 years) and Seniors (65 to 75 years inclusive): €206,50/person
- Free for children under 4 years old and seniors over 75 years old.
You will be asked to provide proof of age to enjoy these advantageous prices.
-Delivery of your shopping
Have your shopping delivered by the SHERPA of St Jean d'Arves La Chal to your apartment. You can order your shopping at www.sherpa.net
- The tourist office
Every Sunday evening the Tourist office will be there during our welcome party at the complex (around 18:00/19:00) with other service providers to present the resort and its different events (with OHP).
- The club shuttle (awaiting confirmation for the 2017 season) will come to collect our customers in front of the reception and return on request. There is no schedule, the customer phones and the shuttle arrives (free service). For Goélia customers: a free aperitif at the restaurant of the club and free starter if the customer eats in the club restaurant.
- The free shuttle to get to the cinema
Departure at 17:30 for 18:00 session
Departure at 20:30 for the 21:00 session (subject to reservation)
No shuttle on Saturdays
- Les Cherubins Childcare centre (awaiting confirmation for the season)
The childcare centre, open all year round, is located in the centre of the resort, hamlet of La Chal. The maximum capacity is 30-35 children from 3 months to 6 years inclusive.
Pre-season: contact the childcare centre by email or the town hall by phone on 04 79 59 72 64.
Closed on Saturdays.
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES
In the price of your stay, the following is included:
- Water and electricity charges
- Access to the outdoor heated pool (6m x 12m, depth: 0.85 to 1.50m)
- Access to the sauna, in accordance with displayed times
- Access to the Turkish bath, in accordance with displayed times
- Access to the fitness room (according to the opening hours indicated at the reception)
- Loan of baby gear (bed, chair, bath): To be booked in advance at the same time as your accommodation and subject to availability
- An outdoor non-covered car park space - Depending on availability
- Access to the WIFI in the reception, when it is open. Access limited to 30 mins. per day and per adult.
OUR EXTRA SERVICES
- Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on: €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
-Cancellation and multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers you not just for the cancellation of your stay, but also, once on site, for your sporting activities (for example skiing, ski lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking, etc.) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance must be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on.
- Snow assistance insurance: This insurance protects you only in the event of cancellation or interruption of sports activities and the accidental breakage of sports equipment (the accommodation is excluded from this guarantee): €24 per unit and per stay, regardless of the number of skiers and if these services are paid to Goélia and on the summary invoice for the stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Our friends the animals: Small pets are accepted on a leash subject to an extra charge per animal to be paid on site of €39 per week, €7 per day or €69 for 14 weeks or more (only 1 animal per accommodation). To be notified when booking. Rabies vaccination certificate compulsory. First and second category attack dogs (pit bull, guard or defence dogs) are banned in our complexes.
- End-of-stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette): If your apartment is not left in a perfect state of cleanliness, a housekeeping fee will be charged on site: €36 (excluding kitchenette) for accommodation for 4 people, €41 for accommodation for 6 people. If, however, you would prefer to not do cleaning, get information from our reception (daily cleaning on demand).
- Sheet and pillowcase hire possible: €10.50 per bed - changing €10.50/bed/change (to be paid on site).
- Beds made on your arrival service: €21/bed (including sheets and pillowcases). Pre-book and pay on site.
- Bathroom linen (1 large towel per person, 1 small towel per person and a bathmat per accommodation): €6.50 per person/kit/week - change: €6.50/pers/change (to be paid on site).
- Flat-screen TV: €8/day, €15/2 days, €40/week or €65 for 2 weeks. 3rd week for free.
- WiFi access : You just need to connect to the site of our supplier and pay directly via bank card (Via or Mastercard), when you first connect. The prices are as follows: €6 per day / €12 3 days / €20 per week / €30 for 2 weeks / €34 family offer 1 week (3 devices) / €51 family offer 2 weeks. Goélia will let you know, when you arrive, the homepage of the website, but is not involved in the order, or in the connection.
- Hygiene kit: (washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, sanitary cleaner, sponge, bin bags): €6/kit (to be paid on site).
-Covered car park: €10 if booked at the same time as the accommodation, otherwise €25 per week to be paid on site (specify when booking).
-On site laundry: €6 washing and €4 drying.
- Bread and pastry delivery every morning to the complex (to be booked and paid for the day before at reception).
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: From 15:00 to 19:00 on Saturday.
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrival outside of these times or for another day must be agreed with the complex's reception.
- Apartment accessible to disabled people: YES depending on availability. Notify when booking.
- Deposit: €250 per accommodation (to be paid on site).
- Tourist tax: Approx. €1.10 per day and per person according to the municipal decision (to be paid on site).
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we would have to deny you access.
Residence access :
By road: A6 Lyon, A42 Chambéry, Grenoble. A43/E70, exit 13, Chambéry direction,
Albertville, Turin, exit 27 St Jean de Maurienne, D926 Combe Genin, then D80b St Jean d'Arves
By train : Saint Jean de Maurienne SNCF train station (Paris TGV in 4 hours)
Tourist office: 04 79 59 73 30