CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE RESIDENCE:
"Les Chalets de La Toussuire" Goélia Complex
Place known as La Simianaz
73300 Fontcouverte la Toussuire
Tel: 04 79 83 37 71
Fax: 04 79 83 37 72
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES:
In the price of your stay, the following is included:
- Water and electricity charges
- The WiFi access at the reception of the complex (during its opening hours). Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
- The outdoor parking (depending on availability)
- Loan of baby gear (bed, chair, bath): to be pre-booked at the same time as the accommodation and according to availability, a limited amount)
- Board game hire (depending on availability)
- The heated outdoor pool (dimensions: 5m x 10m)
OUR EXTRA SERVICES:
- Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on: €31 per accommodation and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
-Cancellation and multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers you not just for the cancellation of your stay, but also, once on site, for your sporting activities booked via Goélia (for example skiing, ski lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking, etc.) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance must be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on.
- Our friends the animals: Small pets are accepted on a leash subject to an extra charge per animal to be paid on site of €30 per week, €5 per day or €90 for 3 weeks or more (only 1 animal per accommodation). To be notified when booking. Rabies vaccination certificate compulsory. First and second category attack dogs (pit bull, guard or defence dogs) are banned in our complexes.
- End of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette): If your apartment is not left in a perfect state of cleanliness, a housekeeping fee will be charged on site: €36 (excluding kitchenette) for 4 people accommodation, €41 for 6 people accommodation, €46 for 8 people accommodation and €62 for 10 people accommodation. If, however, you would prefer to not do cleaning, get information from our reception (daily cleaning on demand).
- Sheet and pillowcase hire possible: €10.50 per bed - changing €10.50/bed/change (to be paid on site)
- Beds made on arrival service: 21/bed (including sheets and pillowcases). Pre-book and pay on site.
- Bathroom linen (1 large towel, 1 small towel): €6.50 per person/kit/week - change: €6.50 per person per change (to be paid on site).
- Paid indoor parking (maximum height 2m): €10/ week subject to availability and to pre-booking.
- Flat screen TV: €8/day, €15/2 days, €40/week or €65 for 2 weeks. 3rd week for free.
- WiFi access: You just need to connect to the site of our supplier and pay directly via bank card (Visa or Mastercard), when you first connect. The prices are as follows: €6 per day / €12 3 days / €20 per week / €30 for 2 weeks / €34 family offer 1 week (3 devices) / €51 family offer 2 weeks. Goélia will let you know, when you arrive, the homepage of the website, but is not involved in the order, or in the connection.
- Hygiene kit: (washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, sanitary cleaner, sponge, bin bags): €6/kit (to be paid on site).
-Laundry in the complex: €5.50 per wash (detergent included); €3 per drying.
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: From 15.30 to 19.00
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception for the residence.
- Apartment accessible to disabled people: YES depending on availability. Notify when booking.
- Deposit: €250 per accommodation (to be paid on site).
- Tourist tax: Summer 2017 prices to be confirmed.
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we are required not to allow you access.
Residence access :
By train: Saint Jean de Maurienne SNCF train station (Paris TGV in 4 hours) 17km away from the resort.
By road: A43 Motorway St Jean de maurienne Exit (17km from La Toussuire); from there, follow Vallée de l'Arvan (D78). Lyon is 200km away, Paris 630km away and Marseille 450km away.