CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPLEX
Résidence Goélia Les Jardins de Phoebus
Tel: 04 68 43 37 03
(An emergency number will be sent to you in your travel documentation in the event of a delay the day of your arrival)
OUR OFFERS FOR A PLEASANT STAY
-Water spa area of Gruissan:
2 hours 30 mins. of relaxation and leisure (aquatic area, sauna, Turkish bath, frigidarium, pools): €15 per pers. (Preferential rate for Goélia customers, tickets to be obtained from reception).
-Bike rental with our partner
5 mins. on foot from the complex.
Preferential rates and information with the complex.
- View of the lake:
Some accommodation (3 room 6 people only) offers a view of the lake (to pre-book, subject to availability, to be paid on site): extra charge of €30 per week.
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES
In the price of your stay, the following is included:
- Water and electricity charges
- Access to the outdoor pool (9m x 12m, depth 1.70m) and its children's pool in the shape of a bean (4.80m x 3.25m, depth: 0.30m), open from April to the end of September, depending on the weather.
- The enclosed outdoor car park, not monitored, in the complex: 1 space per unit, subject to availability
- WiFi access at reception during opening hours. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
- The loan of baby equipment (cot, chair and bath): to pre-book at the same time as the accommodation, dependant on availability. About beds, according to the manufacturers, we do not supply additional mattress to guarantee the safety of your children.
OUR EXTRA SERVICES
- Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out at the time of reservation (and cannot be ordered later): €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Multi-risk cancellation insurance : This insurance covers you not only for the cancellation of your stay, but once there, for your sports activities if reserved at Goélia (for example, skiing, ski lessons, ski, ski gear, mountain bikes…) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance must be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on.
- Our four-legged friends: Pets are allowed on a lead for a supplement to be paid on site of €7/night, €39/week. Please mention when booking (anti-rabies certificate is mandatory). Attack dogs (pitbull) and 2nd cat. (guard/protection) are not allowed. 1 animal per accommodation only.
- End-of-stay cleaning: If your apartment is not returned in a completely clean state cleaning will be invoiced to you; €45 (2 rooms) or €60 (3 rooms) to be paid on site. If, however, you would prefer to not do cleaning, get information from our reception (daily cleaning on demand).
- Flat screen TV: €39/week or €58 for 2 weeks. 3rd week for free.
- WiFi access: Simply connect to our supplier's website and pay directly by bank card (visa or mastercard) on 1st connection. The prices are as follows: €6 per day / €12 3 days / €20 per week / €30 for 2 weeks / €34 family offer 1 week (3 devices) / €51 family offer 2 weeks. Goélia will let you know, when you arrive, the homepage of the website, but is not involved in the order, or in the connection.
- Sheets and pillowcases: €10.50/bed/change
-Bathroom linen: €6.50/person/week
- Sauna: €4 per person per session of approx. 20 mins.
-Washing machine, coin-operated dryer: €6 for washing machine and €4 for dryer
- Breakfast kit to be reserved 8 days in advance: 2 coffee pods, 2 tea bags, 2 chocolate pods, 2 30g jams, rusks, 2 Madeleines, 1 fruit juice, 1 market fruit compote, 1 Gaillardise, 2 shortbreads, 2 doses of sugar: €8 per adult per day and €6 per child per day. Breakfast reserved but not consumed is still charged.
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: Saturday between 15:00 and 19:00. The hour of the provision of the accomodation can vary depending on the preparation of this one.
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception of the residence.
- Apartment accessible to disabled people: YES, specify when booking.
-Deposit: €250/apartment. This deposit will be returned to you the day of departure after an inventory or by post within 8 days in the event of departures outside of opening hours.
-Tourist tax: approx. €1.25 per day and per person. The decision can be changed at any time by the municipality. As this is a local tax, Goélia is not responsible for any changes.
- All your requests (facing a particular way, floor, view, apartment no., etc.) will be taken into account as far as possible, but cannot be guaranteed.
Never exceed the maximum capacity of authorised persons in the dwelling. For safety reasons, we will be required to deny you access (even if it's a baby).
FOR STAYS OF OVER ONE MONTH:
Goélia offers monthly stays directly in the Prices-Promo-Availability section. Booking fees apply to this type of reservation.
If you wish to book more than a month, please contact the residence directly to get the specific rates and conditions of sale.
Residence access :
By road: Narbonne Direction - A9 motorway Narbonne Est interchange, then head in the direction of the beaches, Gruissan is 14km away. Gruissan GPS coordinates: 43.1153663,3.0958562
Narbonne train station, Passenger and price information: Tel. : 08 92 35 35 35
Auto trains service: Tel. : 04 68 65 61 31
- Airports of Béziers, Agde, Vias (50km), Flights to Paris, taxis, car rental:
Tel. : 04 67 90 99 10
- Airports of Carcassonne Salvaza (70km), Flights to Paris, taxis, car rental
Tel. : 04 68 71 96 46
- RYANAIR Carcassonne, flights to Belgium and England:
Tel. : 04 68 71 96 65 Web: www.ryanair.com
- Perpignan Rivesaltes Airport (75km)
Flights to Paris, London and Las Palmas, taxi, car rental: Tel. : 04 68 52 60 70