CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPLEX
Résidence Goélia Le Domaine de Castella
9/11 avenue Jean Paul
(An emergency number will be sent to you in your travel documentation in the event of a delay the day of your arrival)
OUR OFFERS FOR A PLEASANT STAY
Reserving your ski equipment 2020/2021
Reserve your skis at the same time as your accommodation or no later than 10 days before your departure to ensure availability and the best equipment possible on the day of your arrival (with Goélia: Discount of up to 27% on the public prices displayed in the Sport 2000 store, our partner at Font Romeu). You can cancel your ski equipment up to 10 days before your departure without charge (admin fees only).
Ski equipment (ski pack: skis, poles, boots): The prices below take into account the discounts granted by Goélia compared to the prices posted in the store.
Winter 2020/2021 prices (from 28/11/20 to 27/03/2021)
- SKIR : "Révélation" Range: €72 per adult for 6 or 7 days. The "Révélation" range from Goélia is ideal for “beginner” skiers who want to learn safely using reliable equipment. This range corresponds at Sport 2000 to Category A.
- SKIP : "Plaisir" Range: €93 per adult for 6 or 7 days. The "plaisir" range from Goélia is suitable for "intermediate" skiers who want to enjoy discovering the thrill of winter sports. Ideal for safe “relaxing” skiing. This range corresponds at Sport 2000 to Category B.
- SKIS : "Sensation" Range: €111 per adult for 6 or 7 days. The "sensation" range from Goélia is the category of skis perfectly suited for skiing enthusiasts, on or off-piste! This range corresponds at Sport 2000 to Category C.
- SKIX : "Excellence" Range: €130 per adult for 6 or 7 days. The "Excellence" range from Goélia is the category of skis perfectly suited for experts, ultra-high performance! This range corresponds at Sport 2000 to Category D.
- SKIC : " Champion" Children Range (7-13 years old under 160cm): €75 per child for 6 or 7 days. This range corresponds at Sport 2000 to "Junior".
- SKIE : " Espoir" Children Range (7-13 years old under 160cm): €50 per child for 6 or 7 days. This range corresponds at Sport 2000 to "Junior".
- SKIB : "P'tits bouts" Range (under 7 years old and under 120cm): €40 per child for 6 or 7 days. This range corresponds at Sport 2000 to "Enfant (0-6 ans)".
- SNOP : "Plaisir" Snowboard Range adult (Surf, boots) : €93 per adult for 6 or 7 days. This range corresponds at Sport 2000 to "Snowboard B".
- SNOS : "Sensation" Snowboard Range adult (Surf, boots) : €111 per adult for 6 or 7 days. This range corresponds at Sport 2000 to "Snowboard C".
- SNOE : Snowboard Range children ((7-13 year olds under 160cm / Surf, boots) : €75 per child for 6 or 7 days. This range corresponds at Sport 2000 to "Snowboard Junior".
- CASE : Child's helmet: €16 for 6 or 7 days.
- CASA : Adult helmet: €18 for 6 or 7 days.
When booking, please specify the size, height weight, and date of birth of each skier.
- Booking your ski lift packages 2020/2021 :
Special offer reserved for Goélia customers. Valid for the packages bought at the same time as your accommodation and bookable at the latest 7 days before departure:.
ESSENTIAL! Dates of birth must be entered in the format DD/MM/YYYY. Otherwise the packages will not be able to be taken into account in your deal.
You can cancel your ski lift packages up to 10 days before your departure without charge (admin fees only).
- 35% discount from 06/03 to 03/04
- 30% discount from 05/12 to 19/12
- 20% discount from 02/01 to 06/02
- 10% discount from 19/12 to 26/12 and from 27/02 to 06/03
- 8% discount from 26/12 to 02/01 and from 06/02 to 27/02
Discounts applicable on the prices below:
Proof of age will be requested to benefit from these reductions
(RM6) Public prices 6 day Font Romeu/Pyrénées (58km of ski slopes) package:
- Adults (from 18 to 69 years old): €207/adult
- Children (from 5 to 17 years old) : €176/child
Free for children under 5 years old and seniors over 75 years old.
(PF6) Family pack, 1 adult + 2 to 5 young people* or 2 adults + 1 to 4 young people*, Font-Romeu/Pyrénées : €176/person
* young people from 5 to 17 years old.
(RM2) Public prices 2 day Font Romeu/Pyrénées package*
- Adults (from 18 to 69 years old): €81/adult
- Children (from 5 to 17 years old) : €69/child
- Free for children under 5 years old for the 1st day of the package and seniors over 75 years old.
(RM3) Public prices 3 day Font Romeu/Pyrénées package *
- Adults (from 18 to 69 years old): €120/adult
- Children (from 5 to 17 years old) : €102,50/child
- Free for children under 5 years old for the 1st day of the package and seniors over 75 years old.
*RM2 and RM3 are valid from 05/12 to 19/12, from 02/01 to 06/02 and from 06/03 to 03/04
- Booking your skiing lessons
Club Piou-Piou for all the little ones from 3 to 5 years old, Club-enfants for 6-12 year olds, as well as adult/children skiing lessons. Information from ESF on 04 68 30 03 74.
Discount of 10% granted by ESF directly on the group lessons if booked, at the latest, 7 days before arrival and upon presentation of an invoice or voucher.
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES
In the price of your stay, the following is included:
- Water and electricity charges
- Access to the indoor heated pool (5m x 9m, depth of 0.90 to 1.60m)
- Access to the fitness room
- Free WiFi access in reception (when it is open). Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
- Loan of baby gear (bed, chair, bath): must be pre-booked and dependant on availability
- The covered car park (1.90m height)
- The loan of raclette or fondue and crepe making machines (at reception, depending on availability). About beds, according to the manufacturers, we do not supply additional mattress to guarantee the safety of your children.
OUR EXTRA SERVICES
- Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on: €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Cancellation and multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers you not just for the cancellation of your stay, but also, once on site, for your sporting activities (for example skiing, ski lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking, etc.) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance must be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on.
- Snow assistance insurance: This insurance protects you only in the event of cancellation or interruption of sports activities and the accidental breakage of sports equipment (the accommodation is excluded from this guarantee): €24 per unit and per stay, regardless of the number of skiers and if these services are paid to Goélia and on the summary invoice for the stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Our friends the animals: Small pets are accepted on a leash subject to an extra charge per animal to be paid on site of €39 per week, €7 per day or €90 for 3 weeks or more (only 1 animal per accommodation). To be notified when booking. Rabies vaccination certificate compulsory. First and second category attack dogs (pit bull, guard or defence dogs) are strictly banned in our complexes.
- End of stay cleaning: If your apartment is not returned in a clean state, cleaning will be invoiced to you: €46 (accommodation for 2 to 4 people), €51 (accommodation for 6 people) and €90 (accommodation for 8 to 10 people). If, however, you would prefer to not do cleaning, get information from our reception (daily cleaning on demand)
- Sauna: €4 per person per session of approx. 20 mins.
- Sheet and pillowcase hire possible: €10.50 per bed - changing €10.50/bed/change (to be paid on site)
-Beds made on arrival service: €21 per bed (including sheets and pillowcases). Pre-book and pay on site.
- Towels (1 large towel, 1 small towel and a bath mat): €6.50 per person/kit/week - change: €6.50/pers/change (to be paid on site)
- WiFi access: In your accommodation with an extra charge, you just need to connect to the site of our supplier and pay directly via bank card (Visa or Mastercard), when you 1st connect. The prices are as follows: €5 per day / €20 per week / €25 per 2 weeks / €25 1 week family offer (3 devices) / €30 2 week family offer (3 devices). Goélia will let you know when you arrive the homepage of the website but is not involved in the order, or in the connection.
- Hygiene kit: (washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, sanitary cleaner, sponge, bin bags): €7 per kit (to be paid on site)
- Breakfast service (subject to order the day before) served in the reception area: €7/day/adult and €5/day/child
- Coin-operated laundry on site: €6 a wash (detergent included) and €4 per drying.
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: Saturday between 15:00 and 19:00. The hour of the provision of the accomodation can vary depending on the preparation of this one. For any arrival except these schedules or another day, thanks to contact the residence.
Departures: Before 10.00
Short stays and other arrival days:
Arrivals: From 16:30 to 19:00
Departures: Before 11:00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception for the residence.
- Apartment accessible to disabled people: YES in 2 people studios, 3 room, 6 people apartments and 3 room, 9 people ones depending on availability. Notify when booking.
- Deposit: €250 per accommodation (to be paid on site).
- Tourist tax: approx €0.65 per day and per person over 18 years old, according to the municipal decision (to be paid on site).
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we are required not to allow you access.
Residence access :
By road: 87km from Perpignan, 120km from Carcassonne, 185km from Toulouse.
- From Perpignan, take the Andorra, Prades, Mont Louis direction, go through Pyrénées 2000, go past the Ermitage. Enter the town of Font-Romeu-Odeillo-Via and then take the 1st road on the right, Avenue Jean Paul. The complex is located just after the Grand Hôtel.
WARNING : RN116 road from Perpignan closed for indefinite period
- From Toulouse, take the Foix direction, go through the tunnel of Porté Puymorens or go up the hill and then take La Bourg Madame. Then go through the towns of Ur and Angoustrine. Then at the roundabout of Egat, take the "station de ski de Font Romeu" (Font Romeu ski resort) direction. Enter the town of Font-Romeu-Odeillo-Via. The complex is located just before the exit of Font-Romeu, take the last road on the left, Avenue Jean Paul and go on after the Grand Hôtel.
By train: Mediterranean Paris/Perpignan, then the TER to Villefranche de Conflent and the Train Jaune (gauge railway) or coach to Font Romeu.
By aeroplane: The nearest airport: Perpignan-Rivesaltes 1 hour 30 mins. away. Upon arrival: Shuttle service from the airport to the ski resorts. Information: 04 68 52 60 70