CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPLEX
Résidence Goélia PERLA MARINA
Marine de Bravone
OUR OFFERS FOR A PLEASANT STAY:
– Your crossings with Corsica Ferries
The maritime company Corsica Ferries offers you crossing every day departing from 4 ports including Nice and Toulon.
Great Goélia plan: Our complexes in Corsica offer stays from Wednesday to Wednesday. Rates for crossings on Wednesday are up to 50% cheaper than crossings on Saturday. Make the most of them.
Visit their website: http://www.corsica-ferries.fr
– Get to Corsica by plane with Volotea:
Discover the Volotea airline directly on their website: www.volotea.com/fr
Cheap and fast flights to Bastia and departing from Bordeaux, Caen, Lille, Brest, Nantes, Toulouse or Strasbourg.
- Your car rental on site:
Goelia recommends browsing www.autoescape.com. This comparison tool for car hires will help you find the best price for your stay in Corsica.
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES
The price of your stay includes:
- Water and electricity charges
- Loan of baby gear: Must be booked in advance at the same time as accommodation and subject to availability. About beds, according to the manufacturers, we do not supply additional mattress to guarantee the safety of your children.
- Access to the outdoor 200m² infinity-edge heated pool of Perla d'Isula (open from April to the end of October, depending on the weather) and the children's pool
- Parking: 1 space per unit subject to availability
- Air conditioning in all the lets
- WiFi access at the reception of the complex during its opening hours. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
OUR EXTRA SERVICES
- Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on: €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
-Cancellation and multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers you not only for cancellation of your stay, but also once on site, for your sports activities booked via Goélia (for example skiing, skiing lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking...) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance must be taken out at the time of booking and cannot be ordered at a later date.
- Our friends the animals: Small pets (5kg maximum) are allowed on a leash subject to an extra charge per animal to be paid on site of €39 per week (1 animal per accommodation). To be notified when booking. Anti-rabies certificate mandatory. First and second category attack dogs (pit bull, guard or defence dogs) are banned in our complexes.
- End of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette): If your apartment is not returned in a perfectly clean state a cleaning fee will be withdrawn from your deposit: €45 for a 2 room 4 people let, €65 for a 3 room 6 people one and €95 for a 5 room 8 people one. These cleaning packages can also be requested from the reception.
- Option of daily housecleaning on request: €24 per day for the 2 room 4 people lets, €28 per day for the 3 room 6 people lets and €39 per day for the 5 room 8 people lets. To be booked 48 hours in advance.
– Breakfast option to be ordered from reception (must be reserved the day before for the next day): €8 / adult and €6/ child with 2 coffee pods or 2 tea bags or 2 chocolate packs, 2 30g jams, biscottes, 2 madeleines, 1 fruit juice, 1 fruit compote, 1 gaillardise, 2 shortbreads, 2 sugar packs. Breakfast reserved and not consumed remains due.
- Sheets and pillowcases: €10 per bed to be pre-booked. Especially: sheets are included in the 5 room 8 people lets (beds not made).
- Sheet change: €4 per single bed and €5 per double one.
- Towel kit : €6 per person (hand towel) to be pre-booked. 1 bath mat provided per unit from a purchased kit.
- Bathroom linen change: €2.50 per towel per person.
- Beds made on arrival (sheets not included): €6 per single bed and €10 per double bed (must be pre-booked).
- LCD flat screen TV : €39 per week or €58 per 2 weeks or more. To be pre-booked.
- Laundry with extra charge (excluding 5 room 8 people lets) next to the reception of the Perla d'Isula complex (reception opening times): € 5/washing machine or dryer and €1 for a packet of detergent.
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Arrival and departure times:
Arrivals: Saturday between 15:00 and 19:00. The hour of the provision of the accomodation can vary depending on the preparation of this one.
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception for the residence.
- Deposit: €200 per let (€250 with an animal) to be paid when you arrive on site. This deposit will be returned the day of departure after an inventory or within 8 days by post (provide 1 stamp) in the event of departures outside of reception opening hours.
- Tourist tax: (for the benefit of the municipality) currently: 0.70 per day per person from 13 years old. The tax may be revised at any time by the municipality.
- All your requests (facing a particular way, floor, view, apartment no., etc.) will be taken into account as far as possible, but cannot be guaranteed.
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we will be required to deny you access (even if it's a baby).
Residence access :
By aeroplane: Bastia Airport (Borgo - Portetta) 1:35 from Paris
- From the north (Bastia, Ile Rousse and Calvi) take the T20 and T10 towards Porto Vecchio. Then take the first road to the left (D617) after a bridge and the entrance sign “Linguizzetta - Marine de Bravon.” Drive about 2 kilometres, the complex will be on your left.
- From the South (figari, Bonifacio, Porto-Vecchio), take the T10 towards Bastia to "Linguizzetta- Marine de Bravone." Take the D617 to the right at the bottom of the descent at the exit of the town where there is a white sign with municipal information. Drive about 2 kilometres, the complex will be on your left.
- From Ajaccio, take the N193 to Corte, then the T50 to Aléria, then the T10 in the direction of Bastia to "Linguizzetta - Marine de Bravone". Take the D617 to the right at the bottom of the descent at the exit of the town where there is a white sign with municipal information. Drive about 2 kilometres, the complex will be on your left.
For GPS: City: Linguizzetta (20230) Adresse / place known as: Marine de Bravone or 42°11'56.48''N/9°33'20.53''E
By ferry: Port of Bastia, 5 hours by day from Nice
10h by night from Marseille
Reference points (approximate time): BASTIA 59km away (59 minutes) / BORGO 46km away (46 minutes) / BORGO - PORETTA Airport 45km away (42 minutes) / GHISONACCIA 27km away (22 minutes) / SOLENZARA 46km away (41 minutes) / PORTO VECCHIO 84km away (1 hour 23 minutes) / BONIFACIO 111km away (1 hour 44 minutes) / ALERIA 13km away (11 minutes) / CALVI 127km away (2 hours 3 minutes) / ILE ROUSSE 104km away (1 hour 35 minutes) / CORTE 58km away (53 minutes)