+ See all stations
Your holidays in Blonville-sur-Mer, a friendly family resort !
At the gates of Deauville and Trouville, in the heart of the Côte Fleurie, explore the seaside resort of Blonville-sur-Mer. Nicknamed "Children's Paradise" for more than 100 years because of its friendly nature and the many activities it offers, the town is labeled "Family Plus" and "Quality Tourism": you and your children will love your stay!
Rich with its large sandy beach of 3km, its countryside with great biodiversity and its typical architectural heritage, Blonville-sur-Mer will charm you. Quiet and lively, you will enjoy the benefits of a seaside resort near popular and iconic destinations such as Deauville and Trouville (less than 5km away).
Your children will be delighted with the Mickey Club on the beach this summer which offers sports, games and competitions every day for children from 3 years as well as inflatable structures, trampolines, swings and a zip line.
To do, to see :
- Discover the architectural heritage: admire the emblematic monuments of Blonville-sur-Mer; the Notre-Dame de la Visitation church (whose bell tower is from the 11th century) and the murals painted in the chapel Notre-Dame de l'Assomption.
- Ornithological walk in the marsh of Blonville: take a stroll in the heart of the marsh of 120 hectares of Blonville-Villers, composed of wet meadows, channels and ditches, with an extraordinary fauna and flora. Observe the many species of birds with a guide.
- Relaxation at the beach: rent your parasol and your deckchair, and enjoy a relaxing day on the wide beach of Blonville-sur-Mer! You can walk to explore its different sectors, practice sports activities or participate in activities such as: castle competition, photo challenges ...
- Visit of the surroundings and the Côte Fleurie: Blonville-sur-Mer is located in the heart of the Côte Fleurie and you can enjoy great proximity with the other cities such as Deauville, Trouville (less than 5km) or Cabourg and Honfleur (about 20km). A great opportunity to visit the villas and boardwalk Deauville, the fishing port of Trouville, Cabourg and walk Marcel Proust, the picturesque streets of Honfleur and its Old Basin ...
- The Cider Route: follow the Cider Route of the Pays d'Auge and discover small Augeron villages classified (including Beuvron-en-Auge). Admire the variety of landscapes, buildings with typical architecture, old-fashioned markets and taste the local products: cider, calvados, jams, honey ... You will also have castles, stud farms and manors to visit on the road. This circuit guarantees you a big bowl of authenticity and small pleasures to discover!
- Visit the landing beaches and its museum: you will find the first landing beaches 45km from Blonville-sur-Mer. Visit these mythical beaches that saw the Allied forces liberate Europe for the return to peace, at the cost of many lives, in 1944.
- And many more: sailing with the Blonville Yacht Club, horse riding on the beach and in the countryside, kayak / paddle / catamaran rentals ...
Events to remember:
Here are some of the highlights of the year in Blonville-sur-Mer:
- Nature walks, in July and August: regularly proposed by Blonville Tourism and the Paleospace, these nature walks will make you discover the natural sites preserved from the station.
- Feast and fireworks, July 13 and August 14: from 7pm, the Blonville party will take place and end with a fireworks display.
- American Film Festival in Deauville, September: attend a prestigious festival held every year since 1975! It will delight film lovers: a selection of a hundred cinematographic works from the United States is presented, as well as animations to better understand the American film culture.
- 21 Km Sea, mountains and marshes, end of September: choose between three races (21km, 5km or race children) in the countryside and get to see beautiful landscapes between sea and countryside, no matter what level you are! Rewards are awarded to the three winners and the first in each category.
And many more to discover ... For more information do not hesitate to consult our tab "Best deal" or to go to the Tourist Office of Blonville-sur-Mer. By its proximity to Deauville, Trouville, Cabourg etc, do not hesitate to inquire about major events in the area!
Leisure and shops:
To fully enjoy your stay, you will have access to many leisure activities in Blonville-sur-Mer: cinema, equestrian center, bowling, beach club, tennis, activity.
Our local partners are committed to your holidays
All our commitments to have a good holiday
Pay securely at Goélia