Your vacation home in PRALOGNAN LA VANOISE > GOELIA LE BLANCHOT
CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE RESIDENCE
Résidence Goelia Le Blanchot :
294 avenue de la Grande Casse
73710 PRALOGNAN LA VANOISE
Tél : 04 79 06 79 43
OUR OFFERS FOR A PLEASANT STAY:
- Reserve your skis online with your accommodation:
To ensure availability and the best equipment possible the day of your arrival (with Goélia: up to 35%
on the public prices displayed in Intersport stores, our partner in La Norma if you reserve them with your accommodation or, at the latest, a week before your stay).
You can cancel your ski equipment up to 10 days before your departure without charge (admin fees only). Winter prices
Ski equipment: The prices here below take into account the discounts granted by Goélia compared with the prices displayed in store.
High season: from the 21/12/2019 to the 04/01/2020 and from the 08/02/2020 to the 07/03/2020Low season
: from the 04/01/2020 to the 08/02/2020 and from the 07/03/2020 to the 11/04/2020 - "Révélation" range, the "révélation"
range from Goélia is ideal for "beginner" skiers who want to learn nice and gently thanks to reliable equipment. At Intersport, this range corresponds to "Classic". => €66 per adult for 6 or 7 days in the high season and €58 per adult for 6 or 7 days in the low season. - "Plaisir" range , the "plaisir"
range from Goélia is suitable for "intermediate" skiers who want to discover the board sport thrills easily. Ideal for safe “relaxing” skiing. At Intersport, this range corresponds to "Premium" => €95 per adult for 6 or 7 days in the high season and €81 per adult for 6 or 7 days in the low season. - "sensation" range, the "émotion"
range from Goélia is the category of skis that is perfect for fans of board sports, on or off-piste! "Expert" equipment from Intersport. => €114per adult for 6 or 7 days in the high season and €96 per adult for 6 or 7 days in the low season.
- "excellence" range, the "émotion" range from Goélia is the category of skis that is perfect for fans of board sports, on or off-piste! "excellence" equipment from Intersport. => €143 per adult for 6 or 7 days in the high season and €121 per adult for 6 or 7 days in the low season.
- Children"CHAMPION" (7-12 year olds)
You will discover the "enfants" (children) range from Goélia under the name "Junior Classic" at Intersport. => €64 per child for 6 or 7 days in the high season and €54for 6 or 7 days in the low season.
- Children"ESPOIR" (7-12 year olds) You will discover the "enfants" (children) range from Goélia under the name "Junior Classic" at Intersport. => €45 per child for 6 or 7 days in the high season and €39 for 6 or 7 days in the low season.
- P'tits bouts (under 7)
, the "P'tits bouts" range is for 0-6 year olds, identified at Intersport by "Kid". => €34 per child for 6 or 7 days in the high season and €29 per child for 6 or 7 days in the low season.
- Snowboard "plaisir" adult (surf, boots) range: €95 per adult for 6 or 7 days in the high season and €81 per adult for 6 or 7 days in the low season.
- Snowboard "sensation" adult (surf, boots) range: €114 per adult for 6 or 7 days in the high season and €96 per adult for 6 or 7 days in the low season. - Snowboard child (surf, boots)
range is for 7-12 year olds : €63 per child for 6 or 7 days in the high season and €54 per child for 6 or 7 days in the low season - Child's helmet:
€14 for 6 or 7 days in the high season and €13 for 6 or 7 days in the low season. Helmets are strongly recommended.
- Adult helmet: €18 for 6 or 7 days in the high season and €15 for 6 or 7 days in the low season. Helmets are strongly recommended. When booking, you must specify the shoe size, size and weights of each skier.
- Reserve your ski lift packages 2019/2020ESSENTIAL! Dates of birth must be entered in the format DD/MM/YYYY. If not the deals will not be able to be taken into account in your package
Special offer for Goélia customers, valid for the deals purchased at the same time as your accommodation or to be reserved at the latest 10 days before departure. You can cancel your ski lift packages up to 10 days before your departure without charge (admin fees only).
High season : from 28/12/19 to 04/01/20 and from 08/02 to 07/03
Season: from 21/12 to 28/12, from 18/01 to 08/02 and from 07/03 to 21/03
Low season : from 04/01 to 18/01 and from 21/03 to 11/04
Required magnetic card included, non returnable at the desk.
6 day Grand Ski Package 2019/2020 :
- (RM6) Adults (from 13 to 64 years) : €168/adult during high season, €158/adult during season and €135/adult during low season
- (RM6) Children (from 5 to 12 years) : €139/child during high season, €130/child during season and €112/child during low season
- (RM6) Seniors (from 65 to 74 years) : €139/senior during high season, €130/senior during season and €112/senior during low season
Free for children under 5 years old and seniors over 75 years old (package to be collected from the desk following proof of age and compulsory photo). Required magnetic card no included.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDED
In the price of your stay, the following is included:
- Water and electricity charges
- Access to the covered and heated swimming during opening hours (8m x 4m, depth of 1,55m)
- Outdoor parking (according to availability)
- Access to the WIFI at the reception and during it’s opening schedule (Access limited to 30 minutes per day per adult).
- Loan of baby equipment (cot, chair, bath): must be pre-booked at the same time as the accommodation and subject to availability.
About beds, according to the manufacturers, we do not supply additional mattress to guarantee the safety of your children.
OUR SERVICES FOR AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE
- Insurance : Cancellation insurance can be taken out at the time of reservation (and cannot be ordered later): €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Multi-risks and cancellation insurance : This insurance covers not only cancellation of your stay but also, once on site, your sports activities (for example skiing, ski lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking...) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance must be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on.
- Our pet friends : Pets are allowed on a lead for a surcharge to be paid on site of €5/night, €30/week or 90€ for at least 3 weeks. Please mention when booking (anti-rabies certificate is mandatory). Attack dogs (Pitbull) and 2nd cat. (guard/protection) are not allowed. 1 animal per accommodation only.
- End of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette): If the unit is not left perfectly clean: €36 for a 2 or 4 people apartment, €41 for a 6 people apartment, €46 for an 8 people apartment. In any event, the apartment must be leave with a clean kitchenette, and folded blankets.
- Sheet and pillowcase hire : €10.50 / per bed, must be pre-booked at the same time as accommodation.
- Beds made on arrival (including sheets and pillowcases): €21 per bed, must be pre-booked at the same time as accommodation.
- Covered parking : €30 per week if you pay on site or €19 if pre-booked.
- Towels (1 large towel, 1 little towel, and a bath mat): €6,50 per week/kit/person
- change: €6,50 / pers/change (to be paid on site)
- Sauna : €4 /person/session of 20 minutes (to be paid on site)
INFORMATIONS FOR YOUR STAY :
- Departure and arrival times on Saturdays :
Arrivals : Saturday between 15:00 and 19:00. The hour of the provision of the accommodation can vary depending on the preparation of this one. Arrivals outside these hours or another day must be agreed with the reception of the residence.
Departures : Before 10.00 a.m.
- Apartment accessible to people with disabilities : Yes, 2 rooms for 6 people or 3 room 6 people, depending on availability. Inform at the time of the booking.
- Deposit : €250/apartment. This deposit will be returned to you the day of departure after an inventory or by post within 8 days in the event of departures outside of opening hours.
- Tourist tax : €1,50 per person per night from 18 years old. (The decision may be amended at any time by the Municipality). As this is a local tax, Goélia is not responsible for any changes.
Never exceed the maximum capacity of authorized persons in the accommodation. For safety reasons, we will be required to deny you access (even if it's a baby).
Residence access :
By road : With Alpine highways A43 and A41 Geneva, Lyon, Valencia up to Albertville and then the (RN90) Expressway until Moûtiers-Salins and finally road departmental D915 until Pralognan-la-Vanoise (27km).
By train : Pralognan-la-Vanoise is 27 km from the station of Moutiers Salins. From the station, you can arrive to the village by shuttle.
By plane : Pralognan-la-Vanoise is less than 2 hours of car from the airport of Lyon. Chambéry airport is 1 hour of car from the resort.