CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE COMPLEX
Résidence Goelia Les Balcons du Soleil
ZAC du Soleil
38 860 LES DEUX ALPES
Tel.: 04 76 80 39 72
OUR SUGGESTIONS FOR YOUR STAY
Coming soon, discover all our suggestions to enjoy your holidays in Les Deux Alpes even more.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDED:
Stay price includes:
- Water and electricity charges
- Loan of baby equipment (cot, chair, bath) to be pre-booked and subject to availability. About beds, according to the manufacturers, we do not supply additional mattress to guarantee the safety of your children.
- WiFi access in the reception: during its opening hours. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
- Free parking (depending on availability) in front of the complex
OUR EXTRA SERVICES
- Cancellation Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out at the time of booking and cannot be ordered at a later date: €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Cancellation and multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers not only cancellation of your stay but also, once on site, your sports activities (for example skiing, ski lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking...) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance must always be take out when booking and cannot be ordered later on.
- Our pet friends: Small pets are allowed on a lead for an additional charge per animal to be paid on site of €30 per week, €5/ day or €90 for 3 weeks and longer (1 pet per unit). To be notified when booking. Anti-rabies certificate mandatory. First and second category attack dogs (pitbull, guard and defence dogs) are strictly prohibited in our complexes.
- Cleaning at the end of stay (except kitchenette): If your apartment is not left in a perfect state of cleanliness, a housekeeping fee will be charged on site: €32 for accommodation for 2 people, €36 for accommodation for 4 people, €41 for accommodation for 5 to 6 people, €46 for accommodation for 8 people and €62 for accommodation for 10 people or more (to be paid on site).
- Sheet and pillowcase hire possible: €10.50 per bed / change €10.50 / bed / change (to be paid on site).
- Beds made on arrival service: €21/bed (including sheets and pillowcases). Pre-book and pay on site.
- Bathroom linen (1 large towel, 1 small towel) + 1 bath mat per unit: €6.50 per person/kit/week - change: €7/pers./change (to be paid on site).
- Flat screen TV: €39/week or €58 for 2 weeks. 3rd week free.
- WIFI access: Simply connect to our supplier’s website and pay directly by bank card (Visa or Mastercard) on 1st connection. The prices are as follows: €6 per day/ €12 for 3 days /€20 per week / €30 for 2 weeks / €30 family offer for 1 week (3 devices) / €40 family offer for 2 weeks. Goélia will let you know, when you arrive, the homepage of the website, but is not involved in the order, or in the connection.
WiFi access only available in the apartments of the building Les Flocons d'Or.
- Hygiene kit: (washing-up liquid, dishwasher tablets, sanitary detergent, sponge, bin bag): €6/kit (to be paid on site).
- Underground car park: Approximately €50 / week (to be paid when booking, depending on availability). Limited number of spaces.
Residence access :
Paris: 637 km - Lyon: 177 km - Marseille: 295 km - Lille: 867 km - Strasbourg: 642 km - Toulouse: 596 km - Nantes: 862 km – Grenoble: 65 km
- Distance between the motorway exit and the resort: 60 km (1 hour by car)
-Motorway to Grenoble, then follow the Gap direction
- Sisteron via the A 480 motorway to the No. 8 " Vizille exit - Resort of Oisans " which joins the D1091.
- After Bourg d'Oisans continue over 8km then take the D213, Les Deux Alpes direction.
- The nearest train station: Grenoble TGV train station (72 km)
- Bus transfer time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- VFD Deux Alpes regular bus service.
- The nearest airport: Grenoble Airport (81 km)
- Bus transfer time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- At Grenoble Airport there is a bus for Grenoble station and the connecting station for the resort.