CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPLEX:
Résidence Goélia Les Terrasses du Corbier:
73300 Le Corbier
Tel: 04 79 05 93 27
OUR OFFERS FOR A PLEASANT STAY:
- Reserve your ski equipment (2017/2018 indicative prices):
Reserve your skis online at the same time as your accommodation or at the latest 7 days before your departure, to ensure the availability and best equipment possible the day you arrive (with Goélia: discount can reach 40% on the public prices displayed in the Skiset store, our partner in Corbier).You can cancel your ski equipment up to 10 days before your departure without a charge (administration fee only).
High season: from 23 december 2017 to 6 january 2018 and 10 february to 10 march 2018.
Low season: from the begging of the season to 23 december 2017 and from 6 january to 10 february 2018 and 10 march 2018 to the end of the season.
Ski equipment: The prices here below take into account the discounts granted by Goélia compared with the prices displayed in store.
- "Révélation" range": €72 per adult for 6 days in the high season, €60 per adult for 6 days in the low season. The "Révélation" range from Goélia is ideal for “beginner” skiers who want to learn safely using reliable equipment. This range corresponds to "Eco" at Skiset
- "Plaisir" Range: €90 per adult for 6 days in the high season, €79 per adult for 6 days in the low season. The "plaisir" range from Goélia is suitable for "intermediate" skiers who want to enjoy discovering the thrill of winter sports. Ideal for safe “relaxing” skiing. This range corresponds to "Evolution" at Skiset
- "Sensation" range": €107 per adult for 6 days in the high season, €93 per adult for 6 days in the low season. The "sensation" range from Goélia is the category of skis perfectly suited for skiing enthusiasts, on or off-piste! "Sensation" equipment at Skiset.
-"Supérieur" Range: €128 per adult for 6 days in the high season, €112 per adult for 6 days in the low season. The "Supérieur" range from Goélia is the ski category that perfectly suits snow sport experts, on or off piste! "Excellence" equipment at Skiset.
-Children (6-11 year olds): €40 per a child for 6 days in the high season and €32 per child in the low season. You will find the "enfants" (children) range from Goélia under the name "Espoir" at Skiset.
- P'tits bouts (under 6 years old): €31 per a child for 6 days in the high season and €25 per child in the low season. The "P'tits bouts" range is reserved for 0 to 6 year olds, identified at Skiset by "Mini Kid".
- Snowboard "Plaisir" range: €90 per adult in the high season and €79 per adult in the low season. The "plaisir" range from Goélia is suitable for "intermediate" snowboarders who want to enjoy discovering the thrill of winter sports. Ideal for safe “relaxing” snowboarding. This range corresponds to "Evolution" at Skiset.
- Snowboard "Sensation" range: €107 per adult in the high season and €93 per adult in the low season. The "sensation" range from Goélia is the category of snows perfectly suited for snowboarding enthusiasts, on or off-piste! "Sensation" equipment at Skiset.
-Snowboard Children (8-13 year olds): €72 per child in the high season and €60 per child in the low season. You will find the "enfants" (children) range from Goélia under the name "Champion" at Skiset.
- Children's helmet (under 12 years old): €13 for 6 days in the high season and €11 per child in the low season. Helmets are strongly recommended.
-Adult helmet: €15 for 6 days in the high and low season and €15 during a Ski Break.
When you book, you must specify the shoe size, size, weight and date of birth of each skier.
- Book your ski lift packages :
Special offer for Goélia customers, book your packages at the same time as your accommodation or, at the latest 7 days before departure. You can cancel your ski lift packages up to 10 days before your departure without charge (admin fees only).
- 5% discount from 22 december 2018 to 5 january 2019 and from 2 february to 16 march 2019.
- 15% discount from 19 january to 2 february 2019, from 16 march to 23 march 2019 and from 6 april to 13 april 2019.
- 20% discount from 5 january to 19 january 2019, from 23 march to 6 april 2019 and from 13 april to 20 april 2019.
Discounts applicable on the prices here below:
ESSENTIAL! Dates of birth must be entered in the format DD/MM/YYYY. Otherwise the packages will not be able to be taken into account in your deal.
Public prices 6 days Les Sybelles package :
- Adults (from 12 to under 64 years old): €224,00/adult
- Children (from 5 to 11 years old) and Senior (65 to 74 year olds): €190,50/person
- Free for children under 4 years old and seniors over 75 years old.
Public prices 7 days Les Sybelles package :
- Adults (from 12 to under 64 years old): €246,20/adult
- Children (from 5 to 11 years old) and Senior (65 to 74 year olds): €209,30/person
- Free for children under 4 years old and seniors over 75 years old.
- Discount "Noël avant l'heure":
For 2 adult package 6 or 7 days Les Sybelles purchased = 1 children package 6 or 7 days (5-11 years) Les Sybelles offered.
Discount available from 23 december 2017 to 30 december 2017.
- Spring discount Les Sybelles:
For 1 Adult package 6 or 7 days Les Sybelles purchased = 1 Child package 6 or 7 days Les Sybelles offered (5-11 years).
Discount from 31 march to 13 april 2018 only for Les Sybelles ski area.
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES:
In the price of your stay, the following is included:
- Water and electricity charges
- The outdoor parking (depending on availability)
- Access to the WIFI in the reception, (when it is open). Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
- Access to the semi-covered/ open air heated pool (5.50m x 11m)
- Access to the fitness room
- Loan of baby gear (bed, chair, bath): to be pre-booked at the same time as the accommodation and according to availability. About beds, according to the manufacturers, we do not supply additional mattress to guarantee the safety of your children.
- Board game hire (depending on availability)
OUR EXTRA SERVICES:
- Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on: €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
-Cancellation and multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers not only cancellation of your stay but also, once on site, your sports activities (for example skiing, ski lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking...) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance must be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on.
- Snow assistance insurance: This insurance protects you only in the event of cancellation or interruption of sports activities and the accidental breakage of sports equipment (the accommodation is excluded from this guarantee): €24 per unit and per stay, regardless of the number of skiers and if these services are paid to Goélia and on the summary invoice for the stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Our friends the animals: Small pets are accepted on a leash subject to an extra charge per animal to be paid on site of €39 per week, €7 per night or €90 for 3 weeks or more (only 1 animal per accommodation). To be notified when booking. Rabies vaccination certificate compulsory. First and second category attack dogs (pit bull, guard or defence dogs) are banned in our complexes.
- End of stay cleaning: (excluding kitchenette): If your apartment is not left in a perfect state of cleanliness, a housekeeping fee will be charged on site: €36 (excluding kitchenette) for 4 people accommodation, €41 for 6 people accommodation and €46 for 8 people accommodation. In any case, the accommodation must be returned with a clean kitchenette, bins emptied and sheets folded. If, however, you would prefer to not do cleaning, get information from our reception (daily cleaning on demand).
- Car park (covered) subject to availability upon your arrival, height 2.10m: €25 if pre-booked with the accommodation (to be paid on site), or €40 on site.
- Sheet and pillowcase hire possible : €10.50 per bed - change €10.50 / bed / change (to be paid on site)
-Beds made on arrival service: €21/bed (including sheets and pillowcases). Pre-book and pay on site.
- Towels (1 large towel, 1 small towel and a bath mat): €6.50 per person/kit/week - change: €6.50/pers/change (to be paid on site)
- Flat screen TV: €39/week or €58 for 2 weeks. 3rd week for free.
- WIFI access: In your accommodation with an extra charge of €6 per day, €12 per 3 days, €20 per week and €30 per 2 weeks. "Family" offer €34 per week or €51 for 2 weeks. You should know that the WiFi speed is subject to the number of users, the quality of the regional networks, the weather, etc.).
-Fitness area: €4 per sauna session (20 mins./person).
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: Saturday between 15:00 and 19:00. The hour of the provision of the accomodation can vary depending on the preparation of this one. For any arrival except these schedules or another day, thanks to contact the residence.
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception for the residence.
- Apartment accessible to people with disabilities: YES depending on availability. Notify when booking.
- Deposit: €250 per accommodation (to be paid on site).
- Tourist tax: approx €1.10 per day and per person over 18 years old, according to the municipal decision (to be paid on site).
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we would have to deny you access.
Residence access :
By train: TGV "neige" direct from Paris 4 hours; TGV "neige" direct from Lille (on certain dates in March and April: info on the SNCF website); or TGV train to Lyon then connections to St-Jean de Maurienne (16km). Connections by coach to Corbier: Trans-Alpes company: 04 79 64 02 55
By aeroplane: Chambéry/Aix les Bains, Genève Cointrin or Lyon Saint-Exupéry.
From December to March:
Shuttle departures from Lyon: Lyon -> Maurienne
Saturday 12:30 pm and 3:30 pm
Shuttle arrivals in Lyon: Maurienne -> Lyon
Saturday at 08:15 and 13:30
By road: A 43 Turin direction, exit no. 27 Saint-Jean de Maurienne then follow Vallée de l'Arvan.