CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE COMPLEX
Le Moulin Blanc Goélia holiday complex
Chemin du Moulin, Les Beaumettes
84220 Les Beaumettes en Luberon
OUR SUGGESTIONS FOR A PLEASANT STAY
- Mountain bike rental (prices are for information purposes only):
For the day or the week (models for men, women, and children), it is advised to reserve 8 days before arrival and subject to availability (deposit to be paid of €200/mountain bike, cashed only if there is damage):
-Moutain bike rental for adults:
* 1/2 day: 8€
* Full day: 12€
* Week: €45, or €25 if pre-booked at the same time as your accommodation (to be paid on site)
- Mountain bike rental for children:
* 1/2 day: 5€
* Full day: 9€
* Week: €39, or €20 if pre-booked at the same time as your accommodation (to be paid on site)
– Holiday ideas: “Holiday to explore Lubéron by electric bike” option
Discover this exceptional region by electric bike with its 236km of marked trails selected for the beauty of the sites and villages: Gordes, Roussillon, Gargas, Apt and the famous Ocher Trail.
Price: €99 per person per week.
The price includes the provision of an electric bike of superior category upon your arrival for one week, with the appropriate storage under lock and key, a welcome pack containing maps and guides of the loops you can do from the complex.
To be reserved and paid at the same time as your accommodation.
- During the season, you will find various food trucks.
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES
In the price of your stay, the following is included:
- Water and electricity charges
- Access to the outdoor heated pool (11m x 16m, depth: 0.90m 1.80m) - Open from 04/04/20 to 31/10/20 weather permitting.
- access to the solarium with deckchairs
- WiFi access at reception during opening hours. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
- lending of balls, rackets, pétanque balls and board games
- Pétanque strip, mini-golf course, children's playground
- Loan of baby gear (bed, chair, bath): To be booked in advance, subject to availability. About beds, according to the manufacturers, we do not supply additional mattress to guarantee the safety of your children.
- The club from 04/07 to 29/08: sports activities for adults and teens (muscle toning, jogging, water aerobics, individual and team sports tournaments). 1 to 2 theme parties (with a donation)
OUR SERVICES FOR AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE
- Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out at the time of reservation (and cannot be ordered later): €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Comprehensive and cancellation insurance : This insurance covers not only cancellation of your stay but also, once on site, your sports activities (for example skiing, ski lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking...) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance must be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on.
- Our animal friends: Pets are allowed on a lead for an additional charge payable on site of €7 / night €39 / week or €90 for 3 weeks or more. Please mention when booking (anti-rabies certificate is mandatory). Attack (pit bull) and 2nd category dogs (guard / defence) are forbidden. 1 animal per accommodation only.
- Sauna: €4 /person per 20 minute session (payable on site).
- Sheets and pillowcases: €12 / bed / change, and must be reserved in advance subject to availability.
- Towels: €6.50 / person / change (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel)
– End-of-stay housecleaning: If your apartment is not left perfectly clean you will be charged a housecleaning fee: €50 (2 rooms), €60 (3 rooms), payable on site. Option of daily cleaning or upon departure, upon request.
- Wifi: In the units - Simply log in to our provider's site (online payment by Visa or Mastercard when logging in for the first time): €5 / 1 day - €9/ 3 days - €20 / week - €25/ “family” week - €25 / 2 weeks €30 / month. Goelia will give you the homepage of the site when you arrive but will not be involved in the order or the log-in.
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: Saturday between 15:30 and 19:00. The hour of the provision of the accomodation can vary depending on the preparation of this one.
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception for the residence.
- Apartment accessible to people with disabilities: YES depending on availability. Notify when booking.
- Deposit: € 250 per unit (payable on site).
- Tourist tax: about €1.10 per day per person from the age of 18 pursuant to a municipal decision (payable on site).
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we are required not to allow you access.
Residence access :
By train: Avignon Station is around forty minutes away.
By plane : The Marseille airport is one hour away by motorway.
By car :
- From the South, take exit A7 at Cavaillon, direction Cavaillon, then the departmental D2 towards Apt. At Coustellet, turn right at the traffic lights in the direction of APT (D900) until Les Beaumettes intersection: stay on the D900 for about 500 metres and then turn right. Do not enter the village of Beaumettes.
- From the north, take the A7 exit Avignon south, keep going on the Nationale 7 in the direction of Aix en Provence, Cavaillon, Apt. Continue on the D900, and then cross Coustellet. At Coustellet keep going straight in the direction of APT until Les Beaumettes intersection: stay on the D900 for about 500 metres and then turn right. Do not enter the village of Beaumettes.
Tourist office: 04 90 72 02 75
GPS COORDINATES OF THE RESORT:
Longitude: 5.12 764
Latitude: 43.51 531