CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPLEX
Goélia le Relais des Pistes:
Place known as "Le Replat"
73 300 Albiez Montrond
Tel: 04 79 59 38 61
Fax: 04 79 59 38 60
OUR OFFERS FOR A PLEASANT STAY:
- Reserve your ski equipment:
Reserve your skis online at the same time as your accommodation or at the latest 10 days before your departure, to ensure the availability and best equipment possible the day you arrive (with Goélia: discount can reach 30% (Révélation skis) on the public prices displayed in the Sport 2000 store, our partner in Albiez-Montrond)
You can cancel your ski equipment up to 10 days before your departure without charge (admin fees only); When you book, you must specify the shoe size, size, weight and date of birth of each skier .
Ski equipment (ski pack: skis, poles, boots): The prices here below take into account the discounts granted by Goélia compared with the prices displayed in store.
- "Révélation" Range: 62€/adult for 6 days. The "Révélation" range from Goélia is ideal for “beginner” skiers who want to learn safely using reliable equipment. This range corresponds at Sport 2000 to "Blue***"
- "Plaisir" Range: €89/adult for 6 days. The "plaisir" range from Goélia is suitable for "intermediate" skiers who want to enjoy discovering the thrill of winter sports. Ideal for safe “relaxing” skiing. This range corresponds at Sport 2000 to "Red****"
-"Emotion" Range: €105/adult for 6 days. The "émotion" range from Goélia is the category of skis perfectly suited for skiing enthusiasts, on or off-piste! "Black*****" equipment at Sport 2000.
-Children (7-13 year olds under 160cm): €46/child for 6 days. You'll find the "children's" range from Goélia under the "Kid" name at Sport 2000.
-P'tits bouts (-7 year olds under 120cm): €38/child for 6 days. The "P'tits bouts" (littl'uns) range is reserved for 0-6 years, identified at Sport 2000 as "Baby".
- Snowboard adult (Surf, boots): €89 per adult for 6 days.
- Snowboard child (7-13 year olds under 160cm / Surf, boots): €64 per child for 6 days.
- Child's helmet: €16 for 6 days.
- Adult helmet: €16 for 6 days.
Helmets are strongly recommended.
- Book your ski lift packages (indicative prices):
Book your package with Goélia, it will await you with your keys the day of your arrival, at the reception of the residence.
6 day Albiez-Montrond package public prices (Package Public prices)
- Adults (from 12 to 65 year olds): €133/adult
- Children and seniors (children between 5 and 11 years old on the first day the package is valid and 65-74 year olds): €107,80/child or senior
- Free for children under 5 years old and seniors over 75 years old (package to be collected from the desk following proof of age and compulsory photo)
7 day Albiez-Montrond package public prices (Package public prices)
- Adults (from 12 to 65 year olds): €147/adult
- Children and seniors (children between 5 and 11 years old on the first day the package is valid and 65-74 year olds): €120 per pers.
- Free for children under 5 years old and seniors over 75 years old (package to be collected from the desk following proof of age and compulsory photo).
The 7 day packages are bookable with the booking centre on 01 60 76 59 00 or at email@example.com, or also with the complex on 04 79 59 38 61 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can cancel your ski lift packages up to 10 days before your departure without charge (admin fees only)
You will be asked for proof of age to enjoy these discounts.
N.B. regarding the winter season: Photo compulsory for the adult and child ski lift packages, including for children under 5 going for free.
ESSENTIAL! Dates of birth must be entered in the format DD/MM/YYYY. Otherwise the packages will not be able to be taken into account in your deal.
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES:
In the price of your stay, the following is included:
- Water and electricity charges
- WiFi access at reception during opening hours. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
- The free loan of baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath): Must be pre-booked at the same time as the accommodation and depending on availability.
- Outdoor car park opposite the complex: depending on availability.
OUR EXTRA SERVICES:
- Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on: €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
-Cancellation and multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers not only cancellation of your stay but also, once on site, your sports activities (for example skiing, ski lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking...) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance must be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on.
- Snow assistance insurance: This insurance protects you only in the event of cancellation or interruption of sports activities and the accidental breakage of sports equipment (the accommodation is excluded from this guarantee): €24 per unit and per stay, regardless of the number of skiers and if these services are paid to Goélia and on the summary invoice for the stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Our friends the animals: Small pets are accepted on a leash subject to an extra charge per animal to be paid on site of €39 per week, €7 per day or €90 for 3 weeks or more (only 1 animal per accommodation). To be notified when booking. Rabies vaccination certificate compulsory. First and second category attack dogs (pit bull, guard or defence dogs) are banned in our complexes.
- End of stay cleaning: If your apartment is not returned in a perfect state of cleanliness, a cleaning fee will be charged: €36 (2 or 4 people accommodation), €41 (6 people accommodation), €46 (8 to 9 people accommodation).
- Sheet and pillowcase hire possible : €10.50 per bed - change €10.50 / bed / change (to be paid on site)
-Beds made on arrival service: €21/bed (including sheets and pillowcases). Pre-book and pay on site.
- Bathroom linen (1 large towel, 1 small towel): €6.50 per person/kit/week - change: €6.50/pers/change (to be paid on site).
- Flat screen TV: 8/day, €15/2 days, €40/week or €65 for 2 weeks. 3rd week for free.
- WiFi access: Simply connect to our supplier's website and pay directly by bank card (visa or mastercard) on 1st connection. The prices are as follows: €6 per day/ €12 for 3 days /€20 per week / €30 for 2 weeks / €34 family offer for 1 week (3 devices) / €51 family offer for 2 weeks. Goélia will let you know, when you arrive, the homepage of the website, but is not involved in the order, or in the connection.
- Hygiene kit: (washing-up liquid, dishwasher tablets, sanitary detergent, sponge, bin bags): €6/kit (to be paid on site).
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: Between 15:30 and 19:00
Departures: Before 10.00
- Deposit: €250 per accommodation (to be paid on site).
- Tourist tax: approx €0.90 per day and per person over 18 years old, according to the municipal decision (to be paid on site).
-PRM accommodation on request (check availability with the complex).
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we would have to deny you access.
Residence access :
Come to Les Albiez
France > Rhône-Alpes > Savoie > Maurienne > Vallée de l'Arvan, massif des Sybelles > Les Albiez
Road access: From Lyon, take the Chambéry-Turin direction via the RN6 or the A43 motorway.
St Jean de Maurienne exit, then take the Vallée de l'Arvan direction: follow "Albiez-Montrond" from the "Opinel" roundabout. Access possible from the Col de la croix de fer, via St Sorlin d'Arves.
N.B., the Croix de Fer, Glandon, Iseran and Mont-Cenis passes are closed in winter.
Book your car-pool to get to Les Albiez!
Contact the tourist office on 04 79 59 30 48.
TGV train station of St Jean de Maurienne
Chambéry TGV train station
Nearest train station (17km): Saint Jean de Maurienne Arvan - TGV / TER train station
Connections up to Les Albiez by coach, taxi or car-pooling.
o Info and passenger reservations on 08 36 35 35 35.
> TRANSPORTS TRANS'ALPES
Coaches and taxis - Tel.: 04 79 64 02 55
Lyon-St-Exupery Airport. Tel. 33 (0)826 800 826
Grenoble, Chambéry and Genève Cointrin (Switzerland) airports.
Airport - resort shuttles (booking required) departing from Lyon, Grenoble and Chambéry.
Grenoble airport: 18 regular destinations in winter.
Regular lines: London, Liverpool, Nottingham, Glasgow, Brussels, Stockholm, Bristol, Bournemouth.
Chambéry airport; Regular connections between Great Britain and France.