GOELIA VENTES is a French limited liability company with capital of €75,000, whose registered office is at Immeuble l’Européen, 114, allée des Champs Elysées, 91042 Evry Cedex
The company’s legal representative is Patrick LABRUNE
It is registered on the Evry Trade and Companies Register under number B 435 315 353
SIREN identification number: 435 315 353
Intra-Community VAT no.: FR54435315353
Responsible Publisher: Patrick LABRUNE
Website hosted by: PLANET BOURGOGNE – 24 rue de la Redoute – 21850 SAINT APOLLINAIRE
Customer Service contact details: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: + 33 1.60.76 59.00
From 1 November 2022, contact us on 0820 434 438 (0,18€/min + local call).
This website has been declared to the French Data Protection Authority CNIL, under number 1222075. Your information is intended for GOELIA VENTES. In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 July 1978, as amended, you have the right to access, modify, correct and delete data concerning you. To exercise your rights, please send a written request to GOELIA VENTES, Immeuble l’Européen, 114, allée des Champs Elysées, 91042 Evry Cedex or by email to email@example.com
Data Collection and Origin
All user data are collected directly from users or via a partner (who will indicate the transfer thereof to GOELIA in their own terms and conditions). GOELIA undertakes to obtain the consent of its users and/or to allow them to object to the use of their data for certain purposes, whenever this is necessary, by means of information on its website. Data concerning GOELIA users are mainly processed to:
– enable them to browse the website (booking, online payment, catalogue request, collection of their opinion, registration for the newsletter), and to improve these services
– enable GOELIA to monitor the booking option until the end of the stay and then obtain their opinion to improve our services if necessary
– obtain their opinion and improve the services of GOELIA
– facilitate their future bookings
– send out GOELIA catalogues and newsletters
Network Security and Confidentiality
Messages you send us via the Internet may be intercepted on the network. Until they reach us, their confidentiality cannot be guaranteed. Make sure that you do not disclose any unnecessary sensitive or third party personal or confidential information. In addition, the indication of the origin of electronic messages we receive may be falsified. Therefore, if you wish to send us such information, you must use the postal service. Consequently, no complaint, statement or request for advice sent by Internet message will be taken into account. Please send your requests by post only. For more information on the procedures to be followed or about files currently being processed, please contact GOELIA VENTES in writing.
The use of any document from the website https://www.goelia.com/fr/ is permitted for information purposes and for private use only. Any use of these copyrighted elements on other websites and on any other medium is strictly prohibited. GOELIA VENTES strives, to the best of its ability, to ensure that the information published on this website is accurate and updated. It reserves the right to correct the website content at any time and without notice. Consequently, GOELIA VENTES does not accept any liability: for any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission affecting the information available on the website; for any loss caused by fraudulent intrusion by a third party leading to a modification of the information available on the website; and more generally for any direct or indirect loss, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences thereof, caused by anyone’s access to the website or inability to access it, or by the use of the website and/or the credit lent to any information coming directly or indirectly from the website.
For optimal viewing of the pages of this website, we recommend using a recent web browser (Microsoft Explorer 11, Firefox, Chrome).
– Personal Data Collected
Your data are collected by GOELIA VENTES Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more factors specific to their physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. The personal information that may be collected on the website is mainly used by the publisher to manage relations with you, and if necessary to process your requests.
– Data that you send us directly
You send us your personal data:
– When you fill in forms on the website;
– When you browse the website (pages consulted, duration of page consultation, etc.)
Asterisks on each form indicate the data that are necessary and those that are optional. In the context of paying for the products and services available on the website https://www.goelia.com/fr/, financial data relating to the user’s credit card are recorded. A data protection officer: Aurélie Coslin, firstname.lastname@example.org is available to answer any question about the protection of your personal data. Data we collect automatically
– We collect some of your personal data automatically:
– Your IP address, the telecom operator and the macro location of the IP address;
– Information provided by the browser about the operating system and the browser used
– Data Retention Policy
The website https://www.goelia.com/fr/ retains your data for the period necessary to provide you with its services or support. To the extent reasonably necessary or required to fulfil legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information, if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide you with our services.
Types of Data
Processed In order to take and manage bookings, GOELIA may process all or some of the following data:
– last name (and name at birth)
– first name – date of birth
– size, weight, shoe size (only if pre-booking skiing equipment)
– telephone numbers
– email address
– postal address
– chosen destination
– start and end dates of the stay
– number of guests staying in the rental
– history of stays and services used
– particular wishes – origin (Works Council, partners)
– sales codes used – customer loyalty account
– for all the guests staying in the rental
GOELIA may process data concerning connection to and use of the website, to prevent and combat computer fraud (spamming, hacking, etc.) and to establish statistics on visits and purchases with a view to improving its commercial actions.
Use of Data Collected
The user’s personal data will not be passed on to commercial or advertising players without the user’s express consent.
The user’s personal data may only be processed by GOELIA and its IT service providers in strict compliance with the principle set out above, and exclusively to achieve the purposes described in this policy. Within the limits of their respective responsibilities, the persons who may have access to GOELIA users’ data are mainly members of our customer service, marketing department and our operating teams.
GOELIA also uses the services of several specialised companies (mailing, audience analysis), a list of which can be provided to data subjects on request sent to email@example.com.
When organising contests via a partner, GOELIA informs users that the partner will have access to the following data: Last name, first name, post code and email address.
In the case of a booking for accommodation of one of our partners (i.e. accommodation not managed locally by the GOELIA Group), GOELIA transfers the personal data required to provide the services.
In the case of bookings for related services (skiing equipment, ski passes, activity passes, etc.), GOELIA transfers the personal data required to provide the services.
We only keep your data for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and in accordance with legal requirements. Personal data are collected from users for the purpose of providing and improving the services of the website https://www.goelia.com/fr/ and maintaining a secure environment. Processing is legally based on the performance of the contract between the user and the website https://www.goelia.com/fr/. More precisely, data are used for the following purposes:
• User access to and use of the website https://www.goelia.com/fr/
• Management of the functioning and optimisation of the website https://www.goelia.com/fr/
• Implementation and user support;
• Verification, identification and authentication of data provided by the user;
• Customisation of services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history, according to their preferences;
• Prevention and detection of fraud and malware and management of security incidents;
• Management of any disputes with users;
• Sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user’s preferences;
• Organisation of terms and conditions of use of payment services.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small data file sent via the user’s browser and saved on the user’s device (e.g. computer, smartphone). This file comprises information such as the user’s domain name, their Internet service provider, operating system and the date and time of access. Cookies cannot damage the user’s device in any way. GOELIA may process the user’s information concerning their visit to the website, such as the pages consulted and the searches made. This information allows GOELIA to improve the website content, special offers and the user’s browsing experience.
The user may, at any time, choose to express and change their wishes concerning cookies. GOELIA may also use the services of external service providers to help it collect and process the information described in this section.
GOELIA may occasionally use web tags or action tags and deploy them through a web analytics partner that may be located (and therefore store the related information, including the User’s IP address) in a foreign country.
These tags are placed both in the online advertisements allowing Internet users to access the website, and on the various pages of the website. This technology enables GOELIA to assess visitors’ responses to the website and the efficiency of its actions (e.g. the number of times a page is opened and the information consulted), as well as the use of this website by the user. The independent service provider may collect information about visitors to the website and to other websites via these tags, create reports on the website activity for GOELIA, and provide other services relating to use of the website and Internet.
• necessary cookies: These are cookies that are essential for the functioning of the website and which allow us to manage user identification and to monitor partnerships for example. This category of cookies cannot be inhibited and concerns:
o session cookies and cookiebar
o goelia_partenariat, goelia_partenariat2 and tag_clic_lve
• statistics cookies: statistics cookies allow GOELIA to monitor user interactions with the website by collecting information anonymously. This category of cookies can be inhibited and concerns:
o analytics For more information about the use, management and deletion of cookies, for any type of browser, please go to the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
How to inhibit cookies
You can block cookies by activating the setting in your browser that allows you to refuse all or some cookies. However, please note that blocking cookies may limit your use of the website. In particular, you may not be able to access all or part of the website or use all of its features.
3/ Security Policy
We pay particular attention to the security of your data, and we therefore devote significant human and technical resources to ensure their protection at all times. For the communication and transfer of data on our websites, we use secure protocols such as HTTPS. We monitor our computer systems to detect any vulnerabilities or attacks and we will notify you if necessary.
Automated marketing operations and sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively within the European Union and only in the following cases:
• When the user uses payment services, in order to implement these services, the website https://www.goelia.com/fr/ is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has signed contracts;
• When the user authorises the website https://www.goelia.com/fr/of a third party to access their data;
• When the website https://www.goelia.com/fr/ uses service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data, in the context of providing these services, and are contractually obliged to use them in accordance with the provisions of applicable regulations on personal data protection;
• If required by law, the website may transfer data to respond to complaints against the website https://www.goelia.com/fr/ and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to receive offers, please contact GOELIA VENTES at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, when consulting the website, you access any personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorised use and any act that may constitute an invasion of the privacy or be detrimental to the reputation of the individuals. The publisher accepts no liability in this regard. Data are retained and used for a period of time in accordance with legislation in force.
In accordance with applicable personal data regulations, users have the following rights:
• Right of Access: they can exercise their right of access to their personal data by writing to the email address below. In this case, before this right can be exercised, the website https://www.goelia.com/fr/ may ask for proof of the user’s identity to check that it is exact;
• Right of Correction: if the personal data held by the website https://www.goelia.com/fr/ are not correct, they may ask for their information to be updated;
• Right to erasure of data: users may ask for their personal data to be erased, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
• Right to restrict processing: users may ask the website https://www.goelia.com/fr/ to restrict the processing of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR;
• Right to object to processing: users may object to the processing of their data in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR;
• Right to portability: users may ask the website https://www.goelia.com/fr/ to deliver the personal data they have provided in order to transfer them to another website.
You can exercise this right by writing to us at: GOELIA VENTES, Immeuble l’Européen, 114, allée des Champs Elysées, 91042 Evry Cedex
Or by email to: You may also contact our data protection officer: Aurélie Coslin, email@example.com , who is available to answer any question concerning the protection of your personal data.
All requests should be sent with a photocopy of a valid, signed ID document and indicate the address at which the publisher can contact the requesting person. The reply will be sent within one month of receiving the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so requires.
In addition, and since the French Act No. 2016-1321 of 7 October 2016, persons who so wish may make arrangements for the post-mortem processing of their data. For more information on this topic, you may consult the website of the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users may also lodge a complaint with the CNIL on its website: https://www.cnil.fr/ We advise you to contact us first before lodging a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to solve your problem.
For any question or to obtain information about the products presented on the website, or concerning the website itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data collected via forms are used to process your searches, requests for information, your orders and your alerts as efficiently as possible. They are neither communicated to third parties nor used by GOELIA VENTES for any other purpose than to respond to your inquiry or request and process your order. Your data are kept for as long as is necessary to provide you with our services or support.
Emails and Web Confirmation
The data you have given us will not be passed on to third parties. They are not used by GOELIA VENTES for any other purposes than to reply to your request for information, process your order, and send you alerts relating to your search criteria. They are kept for as long as is necessary to provide you with our services or support.
You have a right of access and correction and the right to object to the way we process these data.
Social Media Networks
Users of GOELIA can click on the icons dedicated to Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Linkedin and Google Plus featured on the GOELIA website. Social media networks make the website more user friendly and help to promote it via shares.
The video sharing services allow the GOELIA website to be enhanced with video content and increase its visibility. When the user clicks on these icons, GOELIA may have access to personal information that the user has indicated as public and which is accessible from their profiles on Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest, Instagram and Google plus.
However, GOELIA does not create or use any database that is independent from Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Linkedin and Google Plus with the personal information that the User may post and GOELIA will not process any data concerning their private life by this means.
If the user does not want GOELIA to have access to personal information posted in the public sections of their social media profiles or accounts, they should use the means made available by Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Linkedin and Google Plus to restrict access to their data.
For any booking with our services, creation of a customer account, request to subscribe to the newsletter or request for a brochure, you will be automatically registered to receive our newsletter. This service, which is provided free of charge to Internet users, enables GOELIA to provide information about holiday rentals and announce news about the website and the Group.
In order to better meet the needs of users, GOELIA measures click-through rates via links integrated into newsletters. To unsubscribe, GOELIA includes a link for this purpose at the bottom of each email
Reviews on the Website
Every holidaymaker who has stayed in our rentals can share their opinion about their stay on the goelia.com website. Once posted, the review will be checked by the GOELIA Quality department at head office before being activated (lead-time of 48 hours to 15 days depending on the season). All reviews are published under the following conditions: verification by our staff that the customer effectively stayed on the dates specified in the review (to avoid false reviews from fake customers); any review with discriminatory, insulting or defamatory content will be rejected; any review posted without a name will be refused (impossible to verify the stay). Given the seasonal nature of Goélia’s business, any review must be posted within three months of the stay at the latest. Goélia also reserves the right to contact the consumer who submitted the review to verify its authenticity. All reviews are published and retained for a maximum of five years and no consideration is given for posting reviews. The information collected on this form is saved in a file used by the Marketing Department of GOELIA to monitor the quality of our services and update our customer file. All reviews are displayed in chronological order.