CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPLEX:
Résidence Goélia Les Chalets de Saint Sorlin
73530 Saint Sorlin d'Arves
Tel: 04 79 05 11 78
OUR OFFERS FOR A PLEASANT STAY:
- Reserve your ski equipment (2017/2018 indicative prices):
Reserve your skis online at the same time as your accommodation or at the latest 7 days before your departure, to ensure the availability and best equipment possible the day you arrive (with Goélia: discount can reach 40% on the public prices displayed in the Skiset store, our partner in Corbier).You can cancel your ski equipment up to 10 days before your departure without a charge (administration fee only).
High season: from 23 december 2017 to 6 january 2018 and 10 february to 10 march 2018.
Low season: from the begging of the season to 23 december 2017 and from 6 january to 10 february 2018 and 10 march 2018 to the end of the season.
Ski equipment: The prices here below take into account the discounts granted by Goélia compared with the prices displayed in store.
- "Révélation" range": €63 per adult for 6 days in the high season, €54 per adult for 6 days in the low season. The "Révélation" range from Goélia is ideal for “beginner” skiers who want to learn safely using reliable equipment. This range corresponds to "Eco" at Skiset
- "Plaisir" Range: €82 per adult for 6 days in the high season, €70 per adult for 6 days in the low season. The "plaisir" range from Goélia is suitable for "intermediate" skiers who want to enjoy discovering the thrill of winter sports. Ideal for safe “relaxing” skiing. This range corresponds to "Evolution" at Skiset
- "Emotion" range": €96 per adult for 6 days in the high season, €82 per adult for 6 days in the low season. The "sensation" range from Goélia is the category of skis perfectly suited for skiing enthusiasts, on or off-piste! "Emotion" equipment at Skiset.
-"Supérieur" Range: €117 per adult for 6 days in the high season, €100 per adult for 6 days in the low season. The "Supérieur" range from Goélia is the ski category that perfectly suits snow sport experts, on or off piste! "Excellence" equipment at Skiset.
-Children (6-11 year olds): €39 per a child for 6 days in the high season and €34 per child in the low season. You will find the "enfants" (children) range from Goélia under the name "Espoir" at Skiset.
- P'tits bouts (under 6 years old): €32 per a child for 6 days in the high season and €27 per child in the low season. The "P'tits bouts" range is reserved for 0 to 6 year olds, identified at Skiset by "Mini Kid".
- Snowboard "Plaisir" range: €82 per adult in the high season and €70 per adult in the low season. The "plaisir" range from Goélia is suitable for "intermediate" snowboarders who want to enjoy discovering the thrill of winter sports. Ideal for safe “relaxing” snowboarding. This range corresponds to "Evolution" at Skiset.
- Snowboard "Sensation" range: €96 per adult in the high season and €82 per adult in the low season. The "sensation" range from Goélia is the category of snows perfectly suited for snowboarding enthusiasts, on or off-piste! "Sensation" equipment at Skiset.
-Snowboard Children (8-13 year olds): €63 per child in the high season and €54 per child in the low season. You will find the "enfants" (children) range from Goélia under the name "Champion" at Skiset.
- Children's helmet (under 12 years old): €13 for 6 days in the high season and €11 per child in the low season. Helmets are strongly recommended.
-Adult helmet: €15 for 6 days in the high and low season.
When you book, you must specify the shoe size, size, weight and date of birth of each skier.
- Book your ski lift packages (indicative prices):
Special offer for Goélia customers, book your packages at the same time as your accommodation or, at the latest 7 days before departure. You can cancel your ski lift packages up to 10 days before your departure without charge (admin fees only).
- 5% discount from 23 december 2017 to 6 january 2018 and from 3 february to 17 march 2018.
- 15% discount from 20 january to 3 february 2018, from 17 march to 24 march 2018 and from 31 march to 7 april 2018.
- 20% discount from 6 january to 20 january 2018, from 24 march to 31 march 2018 and from 7 april to 14 april 2018.
- Discount "Noël avant l'heure":
For 2 adult package 6 or 7 days Les Sybelles purchased = 1 chil package 6 or 7 days (under 12 year olds) Les Sybelles offered. Discount available from 23 december 2017 to 30 december 2017.
- Spring discount Les Sybelles:
For 1 Adult package 6 or 7 days Les Sybelles purchased = 1 Child package 6 or 7 days Les Sybelles offered (under 12 years) discount from 31 march to 13 april 2018 only for Les Sybelles ski area.
Discounts applicable on the prices here below:
ESSENTIAL! Dates of birth must be entered in the format DD/MM/YYYY. Otherwise the packages will not be able to be taken into account in your deal.
Public prices 6 day Les Sybelles package
- Adults (from 12 to under 65 years old): €222,50/adult
- Children (from 5 to 11 years old) and Senior (65 to 75 year olds): €189,20/person
- Free for children under 4 years old and seniors over 75 years old.
Public prices 7 day Les Sybelles package
- Adults (from 12 to under 65 years old): €243/adult
- Children (5 to 11 years) and Seniors (65 to 75 years inclusive): €206,50/person
- Free for children under 4 years old and seniors over 75 years old.
You will be asked to provide proof of age to enjoy these advantageous prices.
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES
In the price of your stay, the following is included:
- The water and electricity costs
- 1 outdoor carpark space
- Access to the covered heated pool
- The WiFi access at the reception during its opening hours. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
- Loan of baby gear (bed, chair, bath): to be pre-booked, subject to availability
OUR EXTRA SERVICES:
- Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on: €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Cancellation and multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers you not only for the cancellation of your stay, but once there, for your sports activities if reserved at Goélia (for example, skiing, ski lessons, ski, ski gear, mountain bikes…) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance must be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on.
- Snow assistance insurance: This insurance protects you only in the event of cancellation or interruption of sports activities and the accidental breakage of sports equipment (the accommodation is excluded from this guarantee): €24 per unit and per stay, regardless of the number of skiers and if these services are paid to Goélia and on the summary invoice for the stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Our animal friends: Small pets are accepted on a leash subject to an extra charge per animal to be paid on site of €39 per week, €7 per day (only 1 animal per accommodation). To be notified when booking. Rabies vaccination certificate compulsory. First and second category attack dogs (pit bull, guard or defence dogs) are banned in our complexes.
- End of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette): If your apartment is not left in a perfect state of cleanliness, a housekeeping fee will be charged on site: €36 (excluding kitchenette) for a 2 room, 4 people duplex, €41 for 2 room, 6 people cabin room accommodation and €46 for 2 room, 8 people duplex accommodation. If, however, you would prefer to not do cleaning, get information from our reception (daily cleaning on demand).
- Sheet and pillowcase hire possible : €10.50 per bed - change €10.50 / bed / change (to be paid on site)
-Beds made on arrival service: €21 per bed (including sheets and pillowcases). Pre-book and pay on site.
- Bathroom linen (1 large towel, 1 small towel and a bathmat) €6.50 per pers. per kit (price per change, to be paid on site)
- Sauna: €4 per person per session of 20 minutes (to be paid on site)
- WiFi access: Simply connect to our supplier's website and pay directly by bank card (visa or mastercard) on 1st connection. The prices are as follows: €6 per day / €12 3 days / €20 per week / €30 for 2 weeks / €34 family offer 1 week (3 devices) / €51 family offer 2 weeks. Goélia will let you know, when you arrive, the homepage of the website, but is not involved in the order, or in the connection.
- Hygiene kit: (washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, sanitary cleaner, sponge, bin bags): €6/kit (to be paid on site).
- Bakery service: Tariffs on site. Subject to order the day before from reception.
-Laundry: Prices on site.
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: Saturday between 15:00 and 19:00. The hour of the provision of the accomodation can vary depending on the preparation of this one.
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception for the residence.
- PRM accessible apartment on request: Some 2 room, 6 people cabin rooms on the ground floor are equipped to accommodate people with reduced mobility with a shower room. Check availability with the complex. Notify when booking.
- Deposit: €250 per accommodation (to be paid on site).
- Tourist tax: approximately €0.60 per day and per person over 12 years old according to municipal decision (to be paid on site).
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we are required not to allow you access.
Residence access :
Via the A 43 motorway, Chambéry Turin. Take exit 27, Saint Jean de Maurienne, then follow the "Vallée de l'Arvan" signs and then Saint Sorlin d'Arves.
Beware, the Col de la Croix de Fer pass is closed in winter and the GPS does not show this.
SNCF train station of St Jean de Maurienne to Saint Sorlin d'Arves (22km)
Regular seasonal line between the SNCF train station of St Jean de Maurienne and the St Sorlin d'Arves resort (22km) at your service to make your arrival and departure easier!
Shuttle between the Saint Jean de Maurienne resort and Saint Sorlin d'Arves put in place by the TRANS-ALPES company (for more information and booking: www.trans-alpes.com or www.mobisavoie.fr).