Your vacation home in LA NORMA > GOELIA LES BALCONS D'ANAIS
CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE RESIDENCE: High season:
Goélia les Balcons d'Anaïs Complex:
73500 LA NORMA
OUR OFFERS FOR A PLEASANT STAY:
- Reserve your skis online with your accommodation:
To ensure availability and the best equipment possible the day of your arrival (with Goélia: up to 52% discount on the public prices displayed in Intersport stores, our partner in La Norma if you reserve them with your accommodation or, at the latest, a week before your stay).
You can cancel your ski equipment up to 10 days before your departure without charge (admin fees only). Winter prices
Ski equipment: The prices here below take into account the discounts granted by Goélia compared with the prices displayed in store.
from 21st of december 2019 to 01st of january 2020 and 08th of february to 07th of march 2020. Low season
: from 04th of january to 08th of february 2020 and 07th of march to 18th of april 2020. - SKIR : "Révélation" range, the "révélation"
range from Goélia is ideal for "beginner" skiers who want to learn nice and gently thanks to reliable equipment. At Intersport, this range corresponds to "Classic". => €66 per adult for 6 or 7 days in the high season and €58 per adult for 6 or 7 days in the low season. - SKIP : "Plaisir" range , the "plaisir"
range from Goélia is suitable for "intermediate" skiers who want to discover the board sport thrills easily. Ideal for safe “relaxing” skiing. At Intersport, this range corresponds to "Premium" => €95 per adult for 6 or 7 days in the high season and €81 per adult for 6 or 7 days in the low season. - SKIS : "Sensation" range, the "émotion"
range from Goélia is the category of skis that is perfect for fans of board sports, on or off-piste! "Expert" equipment from Intersport. => €114 per adult for 6 or 7 days in the high season and €96 per adult for 6 or 7 days in the low season.
- SKIX : "Excellence" Range:
€143 during high season and €121 during off season per adult for 6 or 7 days. The "Excellence" range from Goélia is the category of skis perfectly suited for experts, ultra-high performance! This range corresponds at Skiset to "Pack Excellence".
- SKIC : " Champion" Children Range (7-12 years old): €64 during high season and €54 during off season per child for 6 or 7 days. This range corresponds at Skiset to "Pack Champion".
- SKIE : " Espoir" Children Range (7-12 years old): €45 during high season and €39 during off season per child for 6 or 7 days. This range corresponds at Skiset to "Pack Espoir".
- SKIB : "P'tits bouts" Range (under 6 years old): €34 during high season and €29 during off season per child for 6 or 7 days. This range corresponds at Skiset to "Pack Mini Kid".
- SNOP : "Plaisir" Snowboard Range adult (Surf, boots) : €95 during high season and €81 during off season per adult for 6 or 7 days. This range corresponds at Skiset to "Snow Découverte".
- SNOS : "Sensation" Snowboard Range adult (Surf, boots) : €114 during high season and €96 during off season per adult for 6 or 7 days. This range corresponds at Skiset to "Pack Sensation".
- SNOE : Snowboard Range children (7-12 year olds/ Surf, boots) : €63 during high season and €54 during off season per child for 6 or 7 days. This range corresponds at Skiset to "Snow Champion".
- CASE : Child's helmet: €15 during high season and €13 during off season for 6 or 7 days.
- CASA : Adult helmet: €17 during high season and €15 during off season for 6 or 7 days.
Helmets are strongly recommended.When booking, you must specify the shoe size, size, weight and date of birth of each skier.
- Reserve your ski-lift packages 2019/2020
Special offer for Goélia customers
Valid for the deals purchased at the same time as your accommodation or to be reserved at the latest 10 days before departure. You can cancel your ski lift packages up to 10 days before your departure without charge (admin fees only).
ESSENTIAL! Dates of birth compulsory to be entered in the DD/MM/YYYY format. Otherwise the packages will not be able to be taken into account in your deal).
High season : from 21/12 to 04/01 and from 08/02 to 07/03(RM6) 6 day La Norma packages prices:
Low season : from 04/01 to 08/02 and from 07/03 to 18/04
- Adults (born from 1945 to 2007): €164/adult during high season, €156/adult during low season
- Children (born from 2008 to 2014): €136/child during high season, €129/child during low season
- Free for children born after 2014 and seniors born up to 1944 "EXTENSION ESKIMO":
During your trip, you can ski 1 day at Valfréjus, 1 day at Aussois, 1 day at Bonneval-sur-Arc and 1 day at Val Cenis (= 325 km of slopes!). This free deal is available in station if you present your 6 or 7 days package. You will be asked to provide proof of age to enjoy these advantageous prices. Recent photo compulsory.
FAMILY OFFER SPRING HOLIDAYS FROM 28/03 TO 18/04 : 2 adults packages bought = %50 discount on children packages (6-18 years) :
- (PF1E) Family Pack 6 days 2 adults + 1 child : €376,50- ESF
- (PF2E) Family Pack 6 days 2 adults + 2 children : €441
- (PF3E) Family Pack 6 days 2 adults + 3 children : €505,50
Book your lessons or places in the ski kindergarten.
Information and booking on 04 79 20 33 10 or firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES:
- Water and electricity charges
- WIFI access at reception: during their opening hours. Access limited to 30 mins. per day per adult, or 2 connections per day and per accommodation
- The free loan of baby equipment (cot, high chair, baby bathtub): depending on availability - Pre-booking is essential when booking accommodation. About beds, according to the manufacturers, we do not supply additional mattress to guarantee the safety of your children.
- Indoor and outdoor car park of the resort
- Option of storing luggage the day of arrival and departure and accessing cloakrooms on Saturdays to make the most of the first or last day skiing. OUR EXTRA SERVICES: - Insurance
: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on: €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy). - Cancellation and multi-risk insurance:
This insurance covers you not just for the cancellation of your stay, but also, once on site, for your sporting activities (for example skiing, ski lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking, etc.) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance is to be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on. - Snow assistance insurance:
This insurance protects you only in the event of cancellation or interruption of sports activities and the accidental breakage of sports equipment (the accommodation is excluded from this guarantee): €24 per unit and per stay, regardless of the number of skiers and if these services are paid to Goélia and on the summary invoice for the stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Our friends the animals:
Small pets are accepted on a leash subject to an extra charge per animal to be paid on site of €39 per week, €7 per day or €90 for 3 weeks or more. To indicate when checking-in. Anti-rabies certificate mandatory. Attack dogs (pit bull) and 2nd category dogs (guard and defence) are strictly banned in our complexes. 1 animal per accommodation only.
- End of stay cleaning
: End of stay cleaning package if the accommodation is not returned in a completely clean state to be booked and ordered on site: €36 (Studio or 2 room 4 people accommodation), €41 (3 room 6 people), €46 (4 room 8 people or more) and €62 (5 room duplex for 10 people). Option of daily cleaning on request directly from the reception. - Sheet hire possible:
€10.50 per bed and per change (to be paid on site). - Beds made on your arrival service: €21/bed (including sheets and pillowcases). Pre-book and pay on site. - Hiring of bathroom linen
possible: €6.50 per people and per week (to be paid on site). - WiFi access
: Simply connect to our supplier's website and pay directly by bank card (visa or mastercard) on 1st connection. The prices are as follows: €6 per day / €12 3 days / €20 per week / €30 for 2 weeks / €34 family offer 1 week (3 devices) / €51 family offer 2 weeks. Goélia will let you know, when you arrive, the homepage of the website, but is not involved in the order, or in the connection. - Coin-operated laundry on site: €5.50 washing and €3 drying. - Ordering of bread and croissants at reception
(the day before for the next day).
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY: - Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: Saturday between 15:00 and 19:00. The hour of the provision of the accomodation can vary depending on the preparation of this one.
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrival outside these times must be agreed with the reception for the residence. - Apartment accessible to disabled people:
Yes (depending on availability) Give notice when booking. (Only 3 room 6 people accommodation). - Deposit
: €250 per accommodation (to be paid on site). - Tourist tax
: approx. €1.20 per day and per person (to be paid on site). The tax can be reviewed at any time by the municipality as this tax is a local tax, Goélia is not responsible for possible modifications. IMPORTANT:
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we are required not to allow you access.
Residence access :
By train: With TGV connections, La Norma is 4 hours from Paris. All year round TGV trains like the Paris-Milan and Lyon-Milan serve Modane. A regular coach connection ensures the link between the SNCF train station of Modane and La Norma 6km away - Transdev savoie Autocars = 04-79-05-01-32
By road: In 43 exit No. 30 Le Freney, the resort is 9km away, direction Haute-Maurienne via the RN6. La Norma is 6km from Modane, 215km from Lyon and 105km from Chambéry.
In the resort, follow the Goélia signs
By aeroplane: La Norma is less than 2 hours by road from the airports of Lyon, Genèven Chambéry and Turin.
From December to March:
Shuttle departures from Lyon: Lyon -> Maurienne
Saturday 12:30 pm and 3:30 pm
Shuttle arrivals in Lyon: Maurienne -> Lyon
Saturday at 08:15 and 13:30