CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPLEX
La Grande Cordée Goélia holiday complex:
La Côte region
149 route de Vernay
Fax: 04 50 89 71 63
OUR SUGGESTIONS FOR A PLEASANT STAY:
- Reserving your skis
Reserve your skis along with your accommodation or no later than 7 days before your departure to ensure the availability and the best equipment possible on the day of your arrival (with Goélia: discount of up to 30% (Révélation skis) off public prices displayed in the Sport 2000 store, our partner in Combloux). You may cancel your skiing equipment up to 10 days before your departure without charge (booking fees only).
Ski equipment (ski pack: skis, poles, boots): The prices below reflect the discounts granted by Goélia compared to the prices displayed in stores.
- "Révélation" range: €89/adult for 6 or 7 days. The "Révélation" range from Goélia is ideal for “beginner” skiers who want to learn safely using reliable equipment. This range corresponds at Sport 2000 to "Blue***"
- "Plaisir" range: €125/adult for 6 or 7 days. The "plaisir" range from Goélia is suitable for "intermediate" skiers who want to enjoy discovering the thrill of winter sports. Ideal for safe “relaxing” skiing. This range corresponds at Sport 2000 to "Red****"
- "Emotion" range: €150/adult for 6 or 7 days. The "émotion" range from Goélia is the category of skis perfectly suited for skiing enthusiasts, on or off-piste! "Black*****" equipment at Sport 2000.
- Children (7-13 years of age and less than 160cm ): €66/child for 6 or 7 days. You'll find the "children's" range from Goélia under the "Kid" name at Sport 2000.
- Small children (0 to 6 years of age and less than 120cm): €43/child for 6 or 7 days. The "P'tits bouts" (littl'uns) range is reserved for 0-6 years, identified at Sport 2000 as "Baby".
Snowboard equipment (snow pack: surf, boots): The prices below reflect the discounts granted by Goélia compared to the prices displayed in stores.
- Adult snowboard Range: €125/adult for 6 or 7 days.
- Child snowboard Range (7 to 13 years and less than 160cm): €94/child for 6 or 7 days.
- Child helmet: €15 for 6 or 7 days.
- Adult helmet: €20 for 6 or 7 days.
Wearing a helmet is strongly advised.
When booking, you must specify the shoe sizes, heights and weights of each skier.
NEW FOR THE 2017/2018 SEASON:
- Reserving your ski-lift deals:
Special offer for Goélia customers, valid for the deals purchased at the same time as your accommodation or to be reserved at the latest 7 days before departure. You can cancel your ski-lift deals up to 10 days before your departure free of charge (only administrative fees).
Discounts applicable on the prices below: ESSENTIAL! Dates of birth must be entered in the format DD/MM/YYYY. If not the deals will not be able to be taken into account in your package.
You have the choice between 2 ski areas, from 100km to 445km of ski slopes:
- Ski area "Evasion Mont Blanc":
445km of ski slopes thanks to the association of the stations of Combloux, Megève, Saint Gervais, Saint-Nicolas-de-Véroce, Giettaz, Contamines-Montjoie and Cordon. Take advantage of a beautiful open ski area with a view on the "Mont-Blanc"!
- Ski area "Les Portes du Mont-Blanc":
100km of ski slopes at Combloux, Megève-Le-Jaillet, La Giettaz et Cordon. You will be in front of the Mont-Blanc, and you will be able to ski between trees and farms!
Discounts only for Goélia customers.
Ski area "Evasion Mont-Blanc"(445km of ski slopes):
- 10% discount from 6 january to 10 frebruary 2018 and 10 march to 25 march 2018.
- 5% discount from 23 december 2017 to 6 january 2018 and 10 february to 10 march 2018
Ski area "Les portes du Mont-Blanc" (100km of ski slopes):
- 15% discount from 6 january to 10 february 2018 and 10 march to 25 march 2018 for the 6 days package.
- 5% discount from 23 december 2017 to 6 january 2018 and 10 february to 10 march 2018 for the 6 days package.
- Public prices 6 days package Evasion Mont-Blanc (445km of ski slopes):
- Adults: €236,50/adult (15 to 64 years)
- Children: €189,50/child (5 to 14 years)
- Seniors: €213/pers (65 to 79 years)
Free for children under 5 years old and people up to 80 years old
- Public prices 6 days package Les portes du Mont-Blanc (100km of ski slopes):
- Adults: €182/adult (15 to 64 years)
- Children: €146/child (5 to 14 years)
- Seniors: €164/pers (65 to 79 years)
Free for children under 5 years old and people up to 80 years old
OUR SERVICES INCLUDED:
In the price of your stay, the following is included:
- Water and electricity charges
- Access to the indoor heated pool (15m x 7m), open every day except Saturday during the opening hours displayed at reception
- WIFI access at the reception (during opening hours of the reception). Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
- The indoor and outdoor car parks are free but the number of spaces is limited (subject to availability).
- Free lending of baby bed, high chair and baby bath subject to availability (booking in advance required).
OUR EXTRA SERVICES:
- Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on: €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Cancellation and multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers you not just for the cancellation of your stay, but also, once on site, for your sporting activities (for example skiing, ski lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking, etc.) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance must be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on.
- Snow assistance insurance: This insurance protects you only in the event of cancellation or interruption of sports activities and the accidental breakage of sports equipment (the accommodation is excluded from this guarantee): €24 per unit and per stay, regardless of the number of skiers and if these services are paid to Goélia and on the summary invoice for the stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Our animal friends: Small pets are allowed on a lead for an additional charge per pet payable on site of €7 /day €39 / week or €90 for 3 weeks or more. (only 1 pet per unit). To be notified when booking. Rabies vaccination certificate compulsory. First and second category attack dogs (pit bull, guard or defence dogs) are banned in our complexes.
– End-of-stay housecleaning: (Excluding kitchenette): If the unit is not left perfectly clean: €36 (unit for 2 and 4 people), €45 (unit for 7 people). Either way, the accommodation must be returned with the kitchenette clean and the blankets folded. Possibility of daily cleaning excluding the kitchenette on request (inquire at reception).
- It is possible to rent sheets and pillowcases : €10.50 per bed - change €10.50 / bed / change (payable on site )
- Bed making serviceupon your arrival : €21/bed(including sheets and pillowcases). Pre-book and pay on site.
- Towels (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel and a bath mat): €6.50 per person/kit/week - change: €6.50/pers/change (to be paid on site)
- Sauna or hammam : €4 / person / 20-minute session (payable on site)
- Flat-screen TV: €8/day, €15/2 days, €40/week or €65 for 2 weeks. 3rd week for free.
- Hygiene kit: (washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, sanitary cleaner, sponge, bin bags): €6/kit (to be paid on site)
- American-style billiards: €2 per game
- Flipper: €1 per game
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: From 15.00 to 19.00
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrival outside these hours must be arranged with the reception of the complex.
- Deposit: €250 per accommodation (to be paid on site).
- Tourist tax: about €0.90 per day per person over the age of 13 pursuant to a municipal decision (payable on site).
- Disabled-accessible units on request (ensure availability at the complex).
Never exceed the maximum capacity of authorised persons in the dwelling. For security reasons, we would have to prevent you from entering, even with a baby.
Residence access :
The resort is easy to get to = 10 km from the motorway, train station in Sallanches, regular resort-OT Combloux bus connections
By train: Direct access by TGV at the Sallanches train station, then bus or taxi connections. Direct trains from several large cities and the Paris - Saint Gervais TGV line.
By Car: By motorway until Sallanches (9 km) and then by the National RN 212 (and follow the signs for Combloux Megève). Combloux is approx. 5 hours 30 minutes from Paris, 2 hours from Lyon, 1 hour from Geneva, Aoste or Annecy and 3 hours 30 mins. from Milan. GPS coordinates: Latitude 45.901984 / Longitude 6.626492
By Plane: Annecy-Meythet airport 3-4 hours away. Geneva International Airport 1 hour away. Lyon-Saint-Exupery Airport 2 hours away. Chambery airport 1 hour 15 minutes away. Megève high-altitude airport 7 km away. Connection by train or taxis from different airports.
COMPLEX ACCESS INFORMATION
Upon arrival in Combloux, after the 3rd roundabout turn right (the roundabout at the tourist office) and follow the signs for Le Vernay, follow the road uphill for 500 metres then turn right in the direction of Le Vernay/ Le Bouchet, continue on the road for 1.5 km (you pass the Ducs de Savoie hotel), after a large bend, turn left (indicating le Vernay / la Côte), the road climbs for 150m then the complex is on the left (the sign “la grande Cordée”).
Taxis: Taxi Didier at 06.77.77.12.24 or Taxi Berrod at 06.08.05.64.17>